I am planning to spend two days to tour Bryce Canyon in late June. Will start from Salt Lake City, stay one night somewhere near Bryce Canyon and drive back to SLC at the end of the second day. How long does it take to drive from SLC to Bryce? My wife and I like moderate hiking of 2-3 hours. Any recommendation of hiking trails around Bryce? Also, where is the best place to stay overnight ? Is it too ambitious to cover also Zion in two days? We need to be back to SLC at the end of the 2nd day.
Travel to Bryce Canyon from Salt Lake City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 New York City and New England
- 4 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 5 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 7 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 8 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 9 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 10 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 18 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 x mas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 25 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice