I am going to be trying to get from Olympia to the SeaTac airport for a 8:40am flight. I know I need to be there by 7:40am and I am trying to figure out what time I will need to leave and I don't know when morning rush hour happens. Does anyone have an idea of what time I will need to leave or how long it takes at that hour?
Thank you so much!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Dining in St. Louis
- 7 AR State Parks
- 8 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 9 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 10 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 11 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 12 Help me with this
- 13 NYC For The Day
- 14 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 15 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 16 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 17 JFK Terminal 8
- 18 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 19 California Trip
- 20 Atlanta With Toddler
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 23 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 24 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
Travel time from Olympia,WA to SeaTac airport in the morning