I am going to be trying to get from Olympia to the SeaTac airport for a 8:40am flight. I know I need to be there by 7:40am and I am trying to figure out what time I will need to leave and I don't know when morning rush hour happens. Does anyone have an idea of what time I will need to leave or how long it takes at that hour?
Thank you so much!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 2 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 3 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 4 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 5 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 6 Downtown Denver hotel
- 7 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 8 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 9 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 10 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 11 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 12 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 13 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 14 San Diego VRBO area
- 15 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 16 Glacier National Park 2018
- 17 Muir Woods in October
- 18 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 19 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 20 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 21 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 22 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 23 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 24 Colorado Shows Off
- 25 New England Tour
Travel time from Olympia,WA to SeaTac airport in the morning