We are planning a trip to the Keys and are wondering if we would run into a time crunch driving from Key West to the Miami airport on a Friday morning for a 12:30 pm flight. I've read that we should plan on 4 hours, but can we realistically get to the airport in that time frame, or will we be causing ourselves some panic? Any thoughts are greatly appreicated.
Travel time between Key West and Miami Airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 3 Orlando to Savannah
- 4 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 5 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 6 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 7 Dinner in Miami
- 8 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 9 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 10 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 13 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 14 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 17 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 18 Tipping advice
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 Christmas weather?
- 24 Big island itinerary
- 25 New York City and New England