Is 412 still pretty slick and hazardous or is it pretty well treated? Tentatively planning to drive tomorrow so hopefully with treatment and no additional precip it should be at least acceptable conditions.
Travel on 412 b/w Tulsa and Enid
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 3 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 4 Theater Historians
- 5 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 6 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 7 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 8 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 9 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 10 Getaway
- 11 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 12 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 13 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 14 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 15 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 16 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 17 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Boston hotel & transportation
- 20 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 21 NBA tickets??
- 22 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 23 Air Connections on Maui
- 24 hilton capital
- 25 New Orleans in November - too cool?