Me and my partner are looking to fly to San Fransisco next August for his 30th birthday for 3 weeks (we are flying from the UK) We are looking at hiring a camper van and driving from San Fransisco to Las Vegas and possibly back to San Fransisco to save the one way camper hire fee! .. making the occasional stops along the way at different destinations such as LA.
We have priced this up to be fairly reasonable, i was just wondering if anyone could suggest any good reliable campsites we could use along the way?
Also any suggestions on attractions we should stop and see or any places we should consider making a pit stop at? I don't want to miss anything
And if someone could let me know the average price of petrol at the moment that will also help!
Thank you very much
Travel Las Vegas to San Fransisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 2 Best Destination in USA
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 5 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 6 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 7 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 8 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 9 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 10 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 11 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 12 x mas
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 15 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 16 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 19 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 20 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 21 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 22 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 23 New Orleans help please
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach