Me and my partner are looking to fly to San Fransisco next August for his 30th birthday for 3 weeks (we are flying from the UK) We are looking at hiring a camper van and driving from San Fransisco to Las Vegas and possibly back to San Fransisco to save the one way camper hire fee! .. making the occasional stops along the way at different destinations such as LA.
We have priced this up to be fairly reasonable, i was just wondering if anyone could suggest any good reliable campsites we could use along the way?
Also any suggestions on attractions we should stop and see or any places we should consider making a pit stop at? I don't want to miss anything
And if someone could let me know the average price of petrol at the moment that will also help!
Thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 2 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 3 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 4 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 5 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 6 California road trip
- 7 Moving to Montana
- 8 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 9 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 10 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 11 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 14 Oregon Coast question
- 15 Savanah GA
- 16 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 17 Florida with a 2 year old
- 18 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 19 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 20 Colorado itinerary
- 21 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 22 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 23 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 24 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 25 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!