Me and my partner are looking to fly to San Fransisco next August for his 30th birthday for 3 weeks (we are flying from the UK) We are looking at hiring a camper van and driving from San Fransisco to Las Vegas and possibly back to San Fransisco to save the one way camper hire fee! .. making the occasional stops along the way at different destinations such as LA.
We have priced this up to be fairly reasonable, i was just wondering if anyone could suggest any good reliable campsites we could use along the way?
Also any suggestions on attractions we should stop and see or any places we should consider making a pit stop at? I don't want to miss anything
And if someone could let me know the average price of petrol at the moment that will also help!
Thank you very much
Travel Las Vegas to San Fransisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Once I had heard of Spartagenss
- 2 New England September
- 3 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 4 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 5 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 6 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 7 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 8 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 9 Ackislander
- 10 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 11 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 12 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 13 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 14 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 15 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 16 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 17 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 18 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 19 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 20 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 21 Cross Country RV Trip
- 22 Hotels Philly
- 23 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 24 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 25 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara