We are planning a trip to Arizona for one week in June. We are a family of four with two teenagers. We will be landing at PHX airport and will be renting a car. We would like to visit Sedona, Flagstaff, Grand Canyon, Hover Dam and Las Vegas ( just for the sights we do not drink or gamble). I would love to know your suggestions on places to visit with young teenagers as we are hoping this will not become a Griswald vacation. We are on a very tight budget and would appreciate any suggestions on reasonable places to stay or visit. This will probably be our only visit to this area, so what sights would you recommend as "must sees"?
travel itinerary needed for arizona trip
- 1 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 2 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 3 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 4 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 5 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 8 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 9 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 10 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 11 American Airlines reservation question
- 12 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 13 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 14 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 15 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 16 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 17 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 18 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 19 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 20 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 21 Middlebury vt quickie
- 22 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 23 NYC
- 24 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?