We are planning a trip to Arizona for one week in June. We are a family of four with two teenagers. We will be landing at PHX airport and will be renting a car. We would like to visit Sedona, Flagstaff, Grand Canyon, Hover Dam and Las Vegas ( just for the sights we do not drink or gamble). I would love to know your suggestions on places to visit with young teenagers as we are hoping this will not become a Griswald vacation. We are on a very tight budget and would appreciate any suggestions on reasonable places to stay or visit. This will probably be our only visit to this area, so what sights would you recommend as "must sees"?
travel itinerary needed for arizona trip
- 1 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 2 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 3 D.C. in a day
- 4 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 5 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 6 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 7 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 8 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 9 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 10 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 13 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 16 Memphis Tours
- 17 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 18 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 19 A Visit to Charleston
- 20 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 23 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 24 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 25 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013