My friend and I are traveling from Florida to NY city. We have never been and are concerned about driving in the city and would like to stop on the North East side of NY Leave our car and take public transportation into NY to our hotel. Is this a wise idea and do anyone have a suggestion as to a good place or company that might be able to help us?
travel in NY
- 1 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 2 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 3 hello guys....
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 6 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 7 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 8 Albuquerque to Denver
- 9 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 10 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 11 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 14 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 15 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 18 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 19 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 20 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 21 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 22 Michigan Beaches
- 23 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 24 Middlebury vt quickie
- 25 STL Bucket List - College Student