My friend and I are traveling from Florida to NY city. We have never been and are concerned about driving in the city and would like to stop on the North East side of NY Leave our car and take public transportation into NY to our hotel. Is this a wise idea and do anyone have a suggestion as to a good place or company that might be able to help us?
travel in NY
View all United States activity »
- 1 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 2 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 3 Hotel near Public Theater
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 California Tour Groups?
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 10 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 13 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 19 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 20 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 21 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 24 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 25 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move