We (two of us) are travelling to Boston for work and would like to drive around for five days in mid April experiencing the countryside, living in cosy but not expensive cottages and through mountains and wherever there is good scenery including lakes etc. want to relax and take it easy and not really very keen on historic places. Have got suggestions on places in Vermont/New Hampshire and Maine. Most important do not want to be in very cold weather and would like to decide between these three places where driving is relaxed with no parking issues. Please suggest..
travel in Northeast England
- 1 Help with NYC transit
- 2 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 3 Boston Area College Tour
- 4 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 5 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 6 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 7 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 8 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 9 build a nice website
- 10 Red Leather Sofa
- 11 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 12 Albuquerque to Denver
- 13 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 14 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 15 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 16 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 17 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 18 Using public transit in San Diego
- 19 Williamsburg VA
- 20 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 21 A Visit to Charleston
- 22 Restos in Boca Raton
- 23 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 24 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 25 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)