We (two of us) are travelling to Boston for work and would like to drive around for five days in mid April experiencing the countryside, living in cosy but not expensive cottages and through mountains and wherever there is good scenery including lakes etc. want to relax and take it easy and not really very keen on historic places. Have got suggestions on places in Vermont/New Hampshire and Maine. Most important do not want to be in very cold weather and would like to decide between these three places where driving is relaxed with no parking issues. Please suggest..
travel in Northeast England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT. email@example.com
- 2 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 5 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 6 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 7 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 8 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 9 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 10 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 11 must see and do's in Maui?
- 12 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 13 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 14 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 15 New York City - apartment locations
- 16 Boston to see Sargent works
- 17 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 18 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 19 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 20 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 21 Girls' Getaway
- 22 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 23 Car Rental in Sedona
- 24 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 25 NYC hotel/July