We (two of us) are travelling to Boston for work and would like to drive around for five days in mid April experiencing the countryside, living in cosy but not expensive cottages and through mountains and wherever there is good scenery including lakes etc. want to relax and take it easy and not really very keen on historic places. Have got suggestions on places in Vermont/New Hampshire and Maine. Most important do not want to be in very cold weather and would like to decide between these three places where driving is relaxed with no parking issues. Please suggest..
travel in Northeast England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 2 Colorado Skiing
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 7 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 11 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 12 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 13 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 16 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 17 From Seattle airport to the city
- 18 Middle America in October
- 19 New York City Christmas Trip
- 20 visit to HIghLine
- 21 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 22 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 23 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 Martha's Vineyard Sailing