We are planning our travel to NYC in late February with our 23-month son. We have booked a hotel around 13th St & 40th Ave in the Long Island area. We plan to stay in NYC for five days. Any suggestions for our travel as to food and transportation in the city? We are told that there is no sense to take a baby to NYC in February. I have a conference in NYC, and my wife want to go with me. So we have to take our baby. Also, we are considering find a close child care place for those days. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Travel in late February with Baby in NYC, Child day care place?
View all United States activity »
- 1 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 2 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 3 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 4 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Biloxi questions again
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 11 Madison Square Garden
- 12 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 15 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans