We are planning our travel to NYC in late February with our 23-month son. We have booked a hotel around 13th St & 40th Ave in the Long Island area. We plan to stay in NYC for five days. Any suggestions for our travel as to food and transportation in the city? We are told that there is no sense to take a baby to NYC in February. I have a conference in NYC, and my wife want to go with me. So we have to take our baby. Also, we are considering find a close child care place for those days. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Travel in late February with Baby in NYC, Child day care place?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 2 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 8 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 9 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 10 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 11 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 12 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 13 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Door County Suggestions
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 19 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 20 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 23 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 24 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah