Hello we are flying into DC for wedding and have rented a car for the week. We are driving to Niagara falls and staying there for a couple of days after the wedding. Please recommend some other "must see" places that we can visit either around DC or Niagara as we are completely unfamiliar with the area and only have a week. We love scenics places. Thanks!
travel ideas for virginia, washington dc and niagara falls
- 1 Updates from Hanalei
- 2 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 3 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 4 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 5 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 6 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 7 Blue ridge parkway
- 8 One day in NYC
- 9 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 10 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 11 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 12 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 13 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 14 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 15 Minnesota State Fair
- 16 Trying To Find a Place
- 17 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 18 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 19 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 20 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 21 Logan Express
- 22 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 23 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 24 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 25 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights