Hello we are flying into DC for wedding and have rented a car for the week. We are driving to Niagara falls and staying there for a couple of days after the wedding. Please recommend some other "must see" places that we can visit either around DC or Niagara as we are completely unfamiliar with the area and only have a week. We love scenics places. Thanks!
travel ideas for virginia, washington dc and niagara falls
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 3 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 4 NBA tickets??
- 5 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 8 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 Orlando for Work
- 13 camaro hire in waikiki
- 14 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 15 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 16 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 17 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 charlotte
- 20 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 21 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 22 Sonoma or napa?
- 23 Black Hills Trip Report
- 24 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 25 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?