Hello we are flying into DC for wedding and have rented a car for the week. We are driving to Niagara falls and staying there for a couple of days after the wedding. Please recommend some other "must see" places that we can visit either around DC or Niagara as we are completely unfamiliar with the area and only have a week. We love scenics places. Thanks!
travel ideas for virginia, washington dc and niagara falls
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 2 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 3 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 4 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 5 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 6 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 7 New England September
- 8 NYC taxi vs car service
- 9 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 10 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 11 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 12 Austin Food Trucks
- 13 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 14 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 15 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 16 searching for urban master planned community
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 Condos near Disney World
- 19 family celebration trip
- 20 Deep South sept 2015
- 21 Hawaii Group Travel
- 22 New York To Ashville NC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 Fmpden, are you there?
- 25 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?