Hello we are flying into DC for wedding and have rented a car for the week. We are driving to Niagara falls and staying there for a couple of days after the wedding. Please recommend some other "must see" places that we can visit either around DC or Niagara as we are completely unfamiliar with the area and only have a week. We love scenics places. Thanks!
travel ideas for virginia, washington dc and niagara falls
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 2 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 3 Hotel near Miami airport
- 4 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 5 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 6 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 7 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 8 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 13 Philly
- 14 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 15 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 16 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 19 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 20 Pub with food in Seattle
- 21 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 22 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 23 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 24 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 25 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny