We are planning to drive from Wenatchee WA to Salmon arm BC on highway 97. My dilemma is that our teen has recently been diagnosed with OCD and takes a long time in the restrooms. So we have to plan stops where we will not be causing long lines whilst our teens in the washroom. Please any ideas on places to stop would be much appreciated. ( Places that have lots of restrooms so that we can get by without causing problems)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 2 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 3 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 4 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 5 time to visit statue
- 6 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 9 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 10 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 11 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 12 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 13 Chester, CN
- 14 Northern California Gardens.
- 15 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 16 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 20 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 21 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 22 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 23 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 24 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 25 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii