We are planning to drive from Wenatchee WA to Salmon arm BC on highway 97. My dilemma is that our teen has recently been diagnosed with OCD and takes a long time in the restrooms. So we have to plan stops where we will not be causing long lines whilst our teens in the washroom. Please any ideas on places to stop would be much appreciated. ( Places that have lots of restrooms so that we can get by without causing problems)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with first time
- 2 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 3 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 4 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 5 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 6 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 7 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 8 Discounted Rental Car?
- 9 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 10 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 11 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 12 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 13 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 14 BYOB in New York City
- 15 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 16 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 17 Inexpensive family getaways
- 18 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 19 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 20 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 21 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 22 New York best app
- 23 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 24 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 25 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids