We are planning to drive from Wenatchee WA to Salmon arm BC on highway 97. My dilemma is that our teen has recently been diagnosed with OCD and takes a long time in the restrooms. So we have to plan stops where we will not be causing long lines whilst our teens in the washroom. Please any ideas on places to stop would be much appreciated. ( Places that have lots of restrooms so that we can get by without causing problems)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida beach vacation
- 2 Florida vacation
- 3 I95
- 4 Where to eat before the show?
- 5 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 6 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 7 Rafting the Colorado
- 8 Trip to USA in July
- 9 a short trip to san francisco
- 10 Wine Country
- 11 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 12 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 13 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 16 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 17 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 18 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 19 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 20 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 21 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 22 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 23 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 24 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 25 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast