We are planning to drive from Wenatchee WA to Salmon arm BC on highway 97. My dilemma is that our teen has recently been diagnosed with OCD and takes a long time in the restrooms. So we have to plan stops where we will not be causing long lines whilst our teens in the washroom. Please any ideas on places to stop would be much appreciated. ( Places that have lots of restrooms so that we can get by without causing problems)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 4 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 5 florida gulf coast
- 6 Road trip advice needed please
- 7 Visting a friend during layover
- 8 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 9 Chicago restaurants
- 10 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 11 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 12 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 13 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 14 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 15 Newark long term parking
- 16 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Help plan my trip please
- 19 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 20 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 21 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 22 Maui, early August
- 23 Going to the sun road open
- 24 Family Trip advice please?!
- 25 Alaska trip itinerary