We are planning to drive from Wenatchee WA to Salmon arm BC on highway 97. My dilemma is that our teen has recently been diagnosed with OCD and takes a long time in the restrooms. So we have to plan stops where we will not be causing long lines whilst our teens in the washroom. Please any ideas on places to stop would be much appreciated. ( Places that have lots of restrooms so that we can get by without causing problems)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 2 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 5 Short Oregon Trip
- 6 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 7 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 8 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 9 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 10 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 11 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 12 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 13 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 14 Short Notice
- 15 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 16 4 days in San Francisco
- 17 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 18 Novel in Progress
- 19 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 20 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 21 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 22 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 23 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 24 Another Great DC Trip
- 25 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?