We are planning to drive from Wenatchee WA to Salmon arm BC on highway 97. My dilemma is that our teen has recently been diagnosed with OCD and takes a long time in the restrooms. So we have to plan stops where we will not be causing long lines whilst our teens in the washroom. Please any ideas on places to stop would be much appreciated. ( Places that have lots of restrooms so that we can get by without causing problems)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 2 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 3 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 4 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 5 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 8 Northwest Car Trip
- 9 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 12 Northwest Passage
- 13 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 14 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 15 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 16 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 17 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 18 Sonoma
- 19 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 21 Alaska cruise
- 22 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 23 101 closure
- 24 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria