My husband, two sons, and I will be spending 8 nights in the Upper West side in NYC, then traveling to Greenport for 4 nights. We would like to also visit the Hamptons when we are there. What is the best way to get from NYC to the Hamptons? I understand that we will likely need to rent a car. Is that correct? Where would be the most economical place to rent it? At one of the airports? Once we get to Greenport, how do we go about visiting the Hamptons? Someone told us it was best to take a boat. We are expecting a lot of traffic. Any help you can give us would be appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 2 http://www.trimplexeliteavis.com/leuxia-et-mastique/
- 3 http://healthrewind.com/hl12-supplement-reviews/
- 4 Jazzfest side trips
- 5 http://www.supplements4news.com/lussuoso-cream/
- 6 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 7 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 8 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 9 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 10 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 11 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 San Francisco transit options
- 14 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 15 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 16 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 17 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 18 IAH to HOU Questions
- 19 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 20 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 21 Great OR beach house locations?
- 22 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 23 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 24 Honeymoon on PCH
- 25 Sedona v Scottsdale?
Travel from NYC to Greenport, then from Greenport to the Hamptons