My husband, two sons, and I will be spending 8 nights in the Upper West side in NYC, then traveling to Greenport for 4 nights. We would like to also visit the Hamptons when we are there. What is the best way to get from NYC to the Hamptons? I understand that we will likely need to rent a car. Is that correct? Where would be the most economical place to rent it? At one of the airports? Once we get to Greenport, how do we go about visiting the Hamptons? Someone told us it was best to take a boat. We are expecting a lot of traffic. Any help you can give us would be appreciated. Thank you.
Travel from NYC to Greenport, then from Greenport to the Hamptons
- 1 NYC
- 2 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 3 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 4 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 5 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 6 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 11 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 12 Albuquerque to Denver
- 13 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 14 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 15 Help with NYC transit
- 16 Boston Area College Tour
- 17 Door County
- 18 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 19 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 20 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 21 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 22 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 23 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 24 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 25 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice