We are thinking of hiring a car service to take us from our Midtown Manhattan hotel to JFK for our flight back home. Our flight is on Monday afternoon at 5PM, so I'm thinking we should be at the airport around 3:30PM.
What time should I tell the car service to pick me up? I dont know how traffic can be on Monday afternoons....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 bechua AOL MAIL : Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL 24*7
- 2 RAPTA : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 0N 1:800:681 :7208 NORTON 24*7
- 3 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 4 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 5 How much cash do you travel with?
- 6 Food Festival Tour
- 7 Boston area hotels
- 8 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 9 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 10 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 11 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 12 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 13 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 14 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 15 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 16 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 17 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 18 seattle apartment
- 19 Universal Studios vacation
- 20 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 21 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 22 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 23 Rules of the NY Subway
- 24 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 25 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?