We are thinking of hiring a car service to take us from our Midtown Manhattan hotel to JFK for our flight back home. Our flight is on Monday afternoon at 5PM, so I'm thinking we should be at the airport around 3:30PM.
What time should I tell the car service to pick me up? I dont know how traffic can be on Monday afternoons....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 2 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 3 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 4 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 5 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 6 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 7 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 8 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 9 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 10 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 11 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 12 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 13 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 14 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 15 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 16 Summer trip
- 17 How many states have you been to?
- 18 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 19 Florida keys trip
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Route Planning for East USA
- 22 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 23 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 24 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 25 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...