We are thinking of hiring a car service to take us from our Midtown Manhattan hotel to JFK for our flight back home. Our flight is on Monday afternoon at 5PM, so I'm thinking we should be at the airport around 3:30PM.
What time should I tell the car service to pick me up? I dont know how traffic can be on Monday afternoons....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 2 Relocating to the Deep South
- 3 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 4 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 5 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 6 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 7 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 8 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 9 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 10 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 11 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 12 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 south west family trip itinerary
- 15 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 17 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 18 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 19 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 20 wasting time around JFK
- 21 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 22 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 23 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 24 SF Restaurant
- 25 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures