We are thinking of hiring a car service to take us from our Midtown Manhattan hotel to JFK for our flight back home. Our flight is on Monday afternoon at 5PM, so I'm thinking we should be at the airport around 3:30PM.
What time should I tell the car service to pick me up? I dont know how traffic can be on Monday afternoons....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Columbia River Gorge and Portland
- 2 Planning Tips for Disney World
- 3 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 4 Cape Cod or no?
- 5 Colorado Itinerary
- 6 Barrymore vs Triple George Grill
- 7 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 8 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 9 Dogs in Taos
- 10 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 11 San Antonio, Texas
- 12 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 13 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 14 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 15 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 16 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 17 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 18 Parking in Naples Florida
- 19 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 20 Boston Airport Hotels
- 21 Nashville Never Been
- 22 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 23 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA