We are thinking of hiring a car service to take us from our Midtown Manhattan hotel to JFK for our flight back home. Our flight is on Monday afternoon at 5PM, so I'm thinking we should be at the airport around 3:30PM.
What time should I tell the car service to pick me up? I dont know how traffic can be on Monday afternoons....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://vitagarciniahcasite.com/neuro-xr/
- 2 http://musclegainfast.com/muscle-science/
- 3 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 4 March in New Mexico
- 5 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 6 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 7 Driving Alaska
- 8 Border crossing
- 9 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 10 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 11 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 12 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 13 Back from the Big Easy
- 14 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 15 Cross country tips
- 16 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 17 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Parka in PA during February?
- 20 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 21 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 22 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 23 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 24 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 25 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?