We are thinking of hiring a car service to take us from our Midtown Manhattan hotel to JFK for our flight back home. Our flight is on Monday afternoon at 5PM, so I'm thinking we should be at the airport around 3:30PM.
What time should I tell the car service to pick me up? I dont know how traffic can be on Monday afternoons....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dallas airport to bush library
- 2 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 3 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 4 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 5 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 6 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 7 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 8 Providence RI Waterfire
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 11 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 12 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 13 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 15 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 16 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 17 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 18 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 19 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 20 Arches or Zion?
- 21 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 22 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 23 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 24 time to visit statue
- 25 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please