Would like to ask - if I have about slightly more than a week in New England and don't drive, how should i structure my trip?
Ideally I would like to spend a couple of days in Boston and also a bit of time to head up to Hanover to visit my friend at Dartmouth ...
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 2 Paws 'N' Pups
- 3 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 4 Route Planning for East USA
- 5 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 6 Roller Coaster
- 7 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 8 Utah National Parks visit
- 9 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 10 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 universal studios and disney
- 15 Honeymoon out west.
- 16 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 17 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 18 Chicago to Charleston
- 19 How many states have you been to?
- 20 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 21 USA, Trip to the south
- 22 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 24 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 25 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver