Would like to ask - if I have about slightly more than a week in New England and don't drive, how should i structure my trip?
Ideally I would like to spend a couple of days in Boston and also a bit of time to head up to Hanover to visit my friend at Dartmouth ...
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NORTON@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 4 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 5 Family Trip advice please?!
- 6 Alaska trip itinerary
- 7 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 8 Womens Costumes Online - Emiliejerard
- 9 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 10 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 11 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 12 florida gulf coast
- 13 Goyal Orchid Whitefield Bangalore
- 14 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 15 Maui, early August
- 16 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 17 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 18 Road trip advice needed please
- 19 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 20 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 21 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 22 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 23 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 24 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 25 San Francisco Hotel With Car