Would like to ask - if I have about slightly more than a week in New England and don't drive, how should i structure my trip?
Ideally I would like to spend a couple of days in Boston and also a bit of time to head up to Hanover to visit my friend at Dartmouth ...
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 2 IAH to HOU Questions
- 3 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 4 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 5 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 6 Great OR beach house locations?
- 7 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 8 San Francisco transit options
- 9 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 10 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 11 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 12 Honeymoon on PCH
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 15 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 16 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 17 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 18 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 19 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 20 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 21 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 22 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 23 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 24 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 25 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area