Would like to ask - if I have about slightly more than a week in New England and don't drive, how should i structure my trip?
Ideally I would like to spend a couple of days in Boston and also a bit of time to head up to Hanover to visit my friend at Dartmouth ...
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 2 Hawaii and...where?
- 3 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 4 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 5 Another Great DC Trip
- 6 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 7 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 8 Black History Museum
- 9 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 10 Chicago 2017
- 11 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 12 How much time in Badlands?
- 13 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 14 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 15 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 16 DC Restaurants
- 17 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 18 Short Oregon Trip
- 19 usa roadtrip
- 20 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 21 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 22 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 23 Christmas in Colorado
- 24 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 25 Driving from FLL to Key West