Would like to ask - if I have about slightly more than a week in New England and don't drive, how should i structure my trip?
Ideally I would like to spend a couple of days in Boston and also a bit of time to head up to Hanover to visit my friend at Dartmouth ...
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida beach vacation
- 2 Rafting the Colorado
- 3 Capture this stunning moment within the heart of the beloved
- 4 Trip to USA in July
- 5 a short trip to san francisco
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 8 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 9 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 10 Uber boston
- 11 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 12 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 13 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 14 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 15 Florida vacation
- 16 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 17 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 18 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 19 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 20 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 21 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 22 I95
- 23 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 24 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 25 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s