I'm just looking for some advice/tips on traveling to las - vegas. I've been twice and want to take my girlfriend this time. The previous times I went were fully paid for by my boss so I'm not sure how to get the cheapest rates. I do want to stay at a top 5 hotel like the belagio, venetian or cosmo. Any advice or tips on getting the best flight/Hotel price would be great.
I know we used expedia in the past, and I live in North Carolina (Raleigh Durham area)
The biggest thing is: When should I try to look for deals? I want to go in Sept/Oct so is now too early to find the best deal? I need to plan it a few months out atleast, and I have heard it can be cheaper last minute, but unfortunately i cant do that
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://scamhealthfacts.com/nuviante/
- 2 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 7 Northwest Passage
- 8 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 9 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 10 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 13 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 14 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 15 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 16 Northwest Car Trip
- 17 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 18 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 19 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 20 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 23 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 24 Sonoma
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326