I'm just looking for some advice/tips on traveling to las - vegas. I've been twice and want to take my girlfriend this time. The previous times I went were fully paid for by my boss so I'm not sure how to get the cheapest rates. I do want to stay at a top 5 hotel like the belagio, venetian or cosmo. Any advice or tips on getting the best flight/Hotel price would be great.
I know we used expedia in the past, and I live in North Carolina (Raleigh Durham area)
The biggest thing is: When should I try to look for deals? I want to go in Sept/Oct so is now too early to find the best deal? I need to plan it a few months out atleast, and I have heard it can be cheaper last minute, but unfortunately i cant do that
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 2 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 3 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 4 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 5 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 6 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 7 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 8 Remove your Wrinkles Instantly with Aqua Refine
- 9 call +1(855) 205-4069 Delta Airlines First Class
- 10 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 11 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 12 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 15 Dallas airport to bush library
- 16 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 17 Northern California Gardens.
- 18 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 19 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 20 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 21 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 22 Arches or Zion?
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 24 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 25 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii