I'm just looking for some advice/tips on traveling to las - vegas. I've been twice and want to take my girlfriend this time. The previous times I went were fully paid for by my boss so I'm not sure how to get the cheapest rates. I do want to stay at a top 5 hotel like the belagio, venetian or cosmo. Any advice or tips on getting the best flight/Hotel price would be great.
I know we used expedia in the past, and I live in North Carolina (Raleigh Durham area)
The biggest thing is: When should I try to look for deals? I want to go in Sept/Oct so is now too early to find the best deal? I need to plan it a few months out atleast, and I have heard it can be cheaper last minute, but unfortunately i cant do that
Thanks in advance!
travel advice needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 4 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 5 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 9 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 13 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 14 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 15 Alaska
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa