I'm just looking for some advice/tips on traveling to las - vegas. I've been twice and want to take my girlfriend this time. The previous times I went were fully paid for by my boss so I'm not sure how to get the cheapest rates. I do want to stay at a top 5 hotel like the belagio, venetian or cosmo. Any advice or tips on getting the best flight/Hotel price would be great.
I know we used expedia in the past, and I live in North Carolina (Raleigh Durham area)
The biggest thing is: When should I try to look for deals? I want to go in Sept/Oct so is now too early to find the best deal? I need to plan it a few months out atleast, and I have heard it can be cheaper last minute, but unfortunately i cant do that
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 2 DC Restaurants
- 3 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 4 Chicago 2017
- 5 Hawaii and...where?
- 6 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 7 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 8 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 9 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 10 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 11 Christmas in Colorado
- 12 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 13 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 14 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 15 usa roadtrip
- 16 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 17 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 18 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 19 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 20 Marfa/Big Bend
- 21 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 22 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 23 JFK to Washington
- 24 Phoenix for the weekend
- 25 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?