I'm just looking for some advice/tips on traveling to las - vegas. I've been twice and want to take my girlfriend this time. The previous times I went were fully paid for by my boss so I'm not sure how to get the cheapest rates. I do want to stay at a top 5 hotel like the belagio, venetian or cosmo. Any advice or tips on getting the best flight/Hotel price would be great.
I know we used expedia in the past, and I live in North Carolina (Raleigh Durham area)
The biggest thing is: When should I try to look for deals? I want to go in Sept/Oct so is now too early to find the best deal? I need to plan it a few months out atleast, and I have heard it can be cheaper last minute, but unfortunately i cant do that
Thanks in advance!
travel advice needed
- 1 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 2 stay near newark or nyc
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 5 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 6 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 7 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 8 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 9 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 10 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 11 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 12 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 13 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 14 Minneapolis Hotel
- 15 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 16 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 17 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 18 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 19 Washington Wineries
- 20 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 21 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 22 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 23 Seward to Anchorage
- 24 California, Northern
- 25 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls