I'm just looking for some advice/tips on traveling to las - vegas. I've been twice and want to take my girlfriend this time. The previous times I went were fully paid for by my boss so I'm not sure how to get the cheapest rates. I do want to stay at a top 5 hotel like the belagio, venetian or cosmo. Any advice or tips on getting the best flight/Hotel price would be great.
I know we used expedia in the past, and I live in North Carolina (Raleigh Durham area)
The biggest thing is: When should I try to look for deals? I want to go in Sept/Oct so is now too early to find the best deal? I need to plan it a few months out atleast, and I have heard it can be cheaper last minute, but unfortunately i cant do that
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 2 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 3 http://metabogarciniahelp.com/lmage-eye-serum/
- 4 help from a true New Yorker.
- 5 Washington DC with kids
- 6 About In-road Tours and Travels
- 7 waiting line queue management system
- 8 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 9 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 10 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 11 Safety Concerns
- 12 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 13 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 14 Alaska independent tour for group
- 15 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 16 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 17 5 days in Colorado
- 18 Trip to northern California
- 19 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 20 40th in Key West
- 21 Downtown Chicago
- 22 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 23 Alaska -public transport
- 24 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 25 Hamilton Broadway