I'm just looking for some advice/tips on traveling to las - vegas. I've been twice and want to take my girlfriend this time. The previous times I went were fully paid for by my boss so I'm not sure how to get the cheapest rates. I do want to stay at a top 5 hotel like the belagio, venetian or cosmo. Any advice or tips on getting the best flight/Hotel price would be great.
I know we used expedia in the past, and I live in North Carolina (Raleigh Durham area)
The biggest thing is: When should I try to look for deals? I want to go in Sept/Oct so is now too early to find the best deal? I need to plan it a few months out atleast, and I have heard it can be cheaper last minute, but unfortunately i cant do that
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 2 Bucket List
- 3 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 4 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 5 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 6 48 Hours in NYC
- 7 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 8 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 9 Colorado Hiking in September
- 10 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 11 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 12 The District by Hilton Club
- 13 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 14 Which island for teens
- 15 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 16 driving RT 66
- 17 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 18 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 19 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 20 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 21 Acadia National Park
- 22 Paris on my own
- 23 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 24 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 25 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?