I'm just looking for some advice/tips on traveling to las - vegas. I've been twice and want to take my girlfriend this time. The previous times I went were fully paid for by my boss so I'm not sure how to get the cheapest rates. I do want to stay at a top 5 hotel like the belagio, venetian or cosmo. Any advice or tips on getting the best flight/Hotel price would be great.
I know we used expedia in the past, and I live in North Carolina (Raleigh Durham area)
The biggest thing is: When should I try to look for deals? I want to go in Sept/Oct so is now too early to find the best deal? I need to plan it a few months out atleast, and I have heard it can be cheaper last minute, but unfortunately i cant do that
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MCAFEE@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 NORTON@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 5 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 6 Family Trip advice please?!
- 7 Alaska trip itinerary
- 8 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 9 Womens Costumes Online - Emiliejerard
- 10 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 11 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 12 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 13 florida gulf coast
- 14 Goyal Orchid Whitefield Bangalore
- 15 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 16 Maui, early August
- 17 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 18 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 19 Road trip advice needed please
- 20 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 21 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 22 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 23 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 24 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 25 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July