I'm just looking for some advice/tips on traveling to las - vegas. I've been twice and want to take my girlfriend this time. The previous times I went were fully paid for by my boss so I'm not sure how to get the cheapest rates. I do want to stay at a top 5 hotel like the belagio, venetian or cosmo. Any advice or tips on getting the best flight/Hotel price would be great.
I know we used expedia in the past, and I live in North Carolina (Raleigh Durham area)
The biggest thing is: When should I try to look for deals? I want to go in Sept/Oct so is now too early to find the best deal? I need to plan it a few months out atleast, and I have heard it can be cheaper last minute, but unfortunately i cant do that
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Back from the Big Easy
- 2 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/nitro-pump-250/
- 3 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 4 Border crossing
- 5 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 6 March in New Mexico
- 7 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 8 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 9 Driving Alaska
- 10 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 11 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 12 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 13 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 14 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 15 Cross country tips
- 16 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 17 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Parka in PA during February?
- 20 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 21 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 22 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 23 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 24 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 25 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3