Just got great advice, here on Fodor’s, for Dulles to DC, first leg of our trip. We will be flying from DC to MCO, landing 5:00pm June 13. We are staying 3 nights at the Hilton Grand Vacation on International, free parking, then 3 nights at Universal’s Portofino hotel, $20 per night for parking $60 total for three nights. We plan on being poolside the first two days, other than my husband and I having to go to the Hilton Parc hotel for the timeshare presentation (where you cannot say “No” enough times). Then we move over to Universal, Sunday, we do not plan on going anywhere but into the park and City Walk until our flight Wed. 9:00am @ MCO. Not sure what to do about transportation, town car, car rental, taxi. Any and all suggestions are appreciated!
Transportation in Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 3 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 6 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 7 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 8 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 Dining in D.C.
- 13 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 14 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 15 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 16 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 17 Jersey City Parking
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Washington DC Metro
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 22 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 23 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 24 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 25 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley