Just got great advice, here on Fodor’s, for Dulles to DC, first leg of our trip. We will be flying from DC to MCO, landing 5:00pm June 13. We are staying 3 nights at the Hilton Grand Vacation on International, free parking, then 3 nights at Universal’s Portofino hotel, $20 per night for parking $60 total for three nights. We plan on being poolside the first two days, other than my husband and I having to go to the Hilton Parc hotel for the timeshare presentation (where you cannot say “No” enough times). Then we move over to Universal, Sunday, we do not plan on going anywhere but into the park and City Walk until our flight Wed. 9:00am @ MCO. Not sure what to do about transportation, town car, car rental, taxi. Any and all suggestions are appreciated!
Transportation in Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 5 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 6 new online travel network
- 7 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 8 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Universal studios/Orlando
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 15 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 16 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 17 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 18 First family ski trip
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 25 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants