Just got great advice, here on Fodor’s, for Dulles to DC, first leg of our trip. We will be flying from DC to MCO, landing 5:00pm June 13. We are staying 3 nights at the Hilton Grand Vacation on International, free parking, then 3 nights at Universal’s Portofino hotel, $20 per night for parking $60 total for three nights. We plan on being poolside the first two days, other than my husband and I having to go to the Hilton Parc hotel for the timeshare presentation (where you cannot say “No” enough times). Then we move over to Universal, Sunday, we do not plan on going anywhere but into the park and City Walk until our flight Wed. 9:00am @ MCO. Not sure what to do about transportation, town car, car rental, taxi. Any and all suggestions are appreciated!
Transportation in Orlando
View all United States activity »
- 1 SFO airport changing terminals
- 2 Train from Newark to Manhattan
- 3 Full day in Nashville
- 4 Skiing
- 5 Transport between SW National Parks ~ 3 weeks trip
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 8 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 9 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 10 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 11 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 12 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 13 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 14 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 15 San Diego or Hawaii
- 16 NYE in San Antonio
- 17 SF Activities
- 18 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 19 NYC theater prefix dinner restaurant recommendations?
- 20 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 21 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 22 Ocean Front Hotel in San Diego
- 23 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 24 West Coast Road Trip
- 25 los angeles sunday brunch