Just got great advice, here on Fodor’s, for Dulles to DC, first leg of our trip. We will be flying from DC to MCO, landing 5:00pm June 13. We are staying 3 nights at the Hilton Grand Vacation on International, free parking, then 3 nights at Universal’s Portofino hotel, $20 per night for parking $60 total for three nights. We plan on being poolside the first two days, other than my husband and I having to go to the Hilton Parc hotel for the timeshare presentation (where you cannot say “No” enough times). Then we move over to Universal, Sunday, we do not plan on going anywhere but into the park and City Walk until our flight Wed. 9:00am @ MCO. Not sure what to do about transportation, town car, car rental, taxi. Any and all suggestions are appreciated!
Transportation in Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 day trip to California
- 2 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 3 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Rafting near Denali
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 10 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 11 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 12 Kennedy Space Center
- 13 Week in October in Maine
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 16 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 17 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 18 B-Day Mini adventure
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 23 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 24 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 25 Commuting from Long Beach NY to Tarrytown NY for work, need advice HELP!