Can you please suggest how i can get to JFK from Westchester County (I live in the croton on hudson/Ossining ( northern westchester county) area. i would like to avoid the expense of a limo and am hoping there is bus service. appreciate any and all help!
Transportation from Westchester County to JFK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP help
- 2 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 3 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 4 California road trip
- 5 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 6 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 7 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 8 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 9 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 10 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 11 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 12 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 13 Road Tour in Usa
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 So you love handbags!
- 16 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 17 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 18 replica designer handbags
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 21 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 22 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 23 Re-Visit DC
- 24 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 25 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)