Friends have rented a place at North Forest Beach on Hilton Head beginning May 4. They will drive down from Virginia. I will fly into SAV around 4:30pm on May 4. I'm trying to decide whether to have my friends go out of their way to pick me up at the Savannah airport or to take some form of transportation (bus, taxi, etc.) to North Forest Beach. Does anyone have experience or advice to share? Thanks so much.
Transportation from SAV to Hilton Head
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 2 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 4 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 WISCONSIN
- 7 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 10 Washington, DC to Boston
- 11 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 12 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 13 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 14 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 15 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 16 Phoenix restaurants
- 17 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 18 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 19 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 San Diego Trip Report
- 22 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 23 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 24 5 week in US/Mexico
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,