Friends have rented a place at North Forest Beach on Hilton Head beginning May 4. They will drive down from Virginia. I will fly into SAV around 4:30pm on May 4. I'm trying to decide whether to have my friends go out of their way to pick me up at the Savannah airport or to take some form of transportation (bus, taxi, etc.) to North Forest Beach. Does anyone have experience or advice to share? Thanks so much.
Transportation from SAV to Hilton Head
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 4 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 5 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 8 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 11 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 14 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 15 Rockport, MA dining?
- 16 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 17 Princeville in January
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 23 RIP Judy Rogers
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE