Friends have rented a place at North Forest Beach on Hilton Head beginning May 4. They will drive down from Virginia. I will fly into SAV around 4:30pm on May 4. I'm trying to decide whether to have my friends go out of their way to pick me up at the Savannah airport or to take some form of transportation (bus, taxi, etc.) to North Forest Beach. Does anyone have experience or advice to share? Thanks so much.
Transportation from SAV to Hilton Head
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 2 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 3 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 4 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 5 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 6 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 7 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 8 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 9 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 12 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 13 late-night DC restaurant
- 14 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 15 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 16 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 17 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 18 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 19 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 20 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 21 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 22 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 23 Oahu ideas
- 24 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 25 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014