Will be flying in to John Wayne airport (least expensive airfare of the LA airports) on Christmas Day & have reservations to stay at a hotel in Long Beach. Has anyone used shuttle service from John Wayne to Long Beach & what has been your experience. Will also need transportation back to the airport when returning from a cruise which docks at the LA cruise terminal in San Pedro.
Transportation from Orange County (John Wayne) airport to Long Beach
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 Blue ridge parkway
- 3 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 4 Great Beach's
- 5 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 6 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 7 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 8 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 9 Fires in Colorado
- 10 National Parks?
- 11 Hotels in New Orleans
- 12 Seattle in July
- 13 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 14 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 15 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 16 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 17 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 18 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 19 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 20 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 21 Columbus food !
- 22 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 23 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 24 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 25 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?