We want to travel from Montreal to Burlington VT. Air fares and rental cars are too expensive. We want to avoid Greyhound. Has anyone heard of the New England Taxi Company out of Burlington? They advertise a flat rate $165.00 from Montreal airport to Burlington airport. Are they reliable?
Transportation from Montreal to Burlington VT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Living in USA, Must Read Online College Degrees Essentials
- 2 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 5 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 6 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 9 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 10 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 11 New Orleans
- 12 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 13 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 14 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 15 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 16 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 17 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 18 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 19 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 20 Baytown, Texas
- 21 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 22 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 23 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 24 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 25 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?