After a relaxing summer week with friends on Cape Cod in August, I need to get myself and my two children from Chatham MA to Philadelphia for a family reunion. I live in Southern CA and will have flown into Boston to get there in the first place, and then we fly homwe from Philly. Could anyone recommend some options for getting from Cape Cod to Philadelphia? Amtrak? Rental Car? We don't have much time for leisurely sight-seeing along the way and a 6-hour drive doesn't sound real appealing. But the train seems to also take 6 hours (from Boston). Maybe there's another route???
Transportation from Cape Cod to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 late-night DC restaurant
- 2 palm desert, CA
- 3 New York Trip
- 4 Balloon fest hotels
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 Philadelphia ?
- 7 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 8 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 9 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 12 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 13 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 16 Houston in September
- 17 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 18 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 19 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 20 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 21 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 22 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 23 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 24 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 25 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?