After a relaxing summer week with friends on Cape Cod in August, I need to get myself and my two children from Chatham MA to Philadelphia for a family reunion. I live in Southern CA and will have flown into Boston to get there in the first place, and then we fly homwe from Philly. Could anyone recommend some options for getting from Cape Cod to Philadelphia? Amtrak? Rental Car? We don't have much time for leisurely sight-seeing along the way and a 6-hour drive doesn't sound real appealing. But the train seems to also take 6 hours (from Boston). Maybe there's another route???
Transportation from Cape Cod to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 2 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 3 Looking for Next Destination
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 5 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 6 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 7 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 8 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 9 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 10 Tucson area flooding
- 11 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 first time in AZ
- 14 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 17 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 20 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 21 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 22 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 23 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 24 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 25 Relaxing Honeymoon Week