After a relaxing summer week with friends on Cape Cod in August, I need to get myself and my two children from Chatham MA to Philadelphia for a family reunion. I live in Southern CA and will have flown into Boston to get there in the first place, and then we fly homwe from Philly. Could anyone recommend some options for getting from Cape Cod to Philadelphia? Amtrak? Rental Car? We don't have much time for leisurely sight-seeing along the way and a 6-hour drive doesn't sound real appealing. But the train seems to also take 6 hours (from Boston). Maybe there's another route???
Transportation from Cape Cod to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 12 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 13 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 14 Alaska
- 15 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 18 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 21 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 22 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 25 Austin Anniversary Dinner