After a relaxing summer week with friends on Cape Cod in August, I need to get myself and my two children from Chatham MA to Philadelphia for a family reunion. I live in Southern CA and will have flown into Boston to get there in the first place, and then we fly homwe from Philly. Could anyone recommend some options for getting from Cape Cod to Philadelphia? Amtrak? Rental Car? We don't have much time for leisurely sight-seeing along the way and a 6-hour drive doesn't sound real appealing. But the train seems to also take 6 hours (from Boston). Maybe there's another route???
Transportation from Cape Cod to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Brooklyn why?
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 5 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 6 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 7 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 8 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 9 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 10 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 11 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 12 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 13 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Phoenix restaurants
- 17 5 week in US/Mexico
- 18 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 19 10 day trip to California
- 20 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 23 Rafting near Denali
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route