I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rental Car Orlando
- 2 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/megadrox/
- 3 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 4 MORE INFO.>>>>> http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 5 stuck in my own scalp
- 6 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/garcinia-slim-extreme-reviews/
- 7 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 8 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 San Francisco to San Diego
- 11 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 12 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 13 Hawaii - where?
- 14 24 days out west
- 15 Pacific Northwest
- 16 New Orleans Streetcars
- 17 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 18 Things to do in NYC
- 19 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 20 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 21 Sandford Airport
- 22 Shenandoah National park
- 23 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 24 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 25 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers