I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 3 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 4 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 5 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 6 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 7 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 8 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 9 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 10 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 11 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 12 Best route to Cody?
- 13 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 14 Las Vegas
- 15 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 16 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 17 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 18 national/state park in November
- 19 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 20 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 21 50th in Hawaii
- 22 Florida Family vacation in California
- 23 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 24 traveling to Nashville
- 25 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report