I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 2 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 3 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 4 Maine
- 5 Driving tips for San Diego, Palm Springs, Ventura
- 6 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 7 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 8 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 9 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 10 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 11 Back From Alaska
- 12 Pacific coast road trip
- 13 December trip to see snow
- 14 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 15 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 16 Dining and wining in Dallas
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 18 Senior Travel Helper
- 19 your favorite city USA?
- 20 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 21 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed
- 22 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 23 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 24 Help with driving East to West
- 25 ogunquit or kennenukport