I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 3 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 4 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 5 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 6 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 7 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 8 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 9 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 10 November redwoods trip
- 11 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 12 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 13 Which island for R&R?
- 14 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 15 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 16 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 17 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 18 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 19 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 20 Yellowstone
- 21 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 22 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 23 San Antonio shopping
- 24 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 25 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?