I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 2 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 3 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 4 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 5 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 6 Mountain Honeymoon
- 7 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 8 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 9 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 10 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 11 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 12 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 13 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 14 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 15 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 16 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 17 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 18 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 19 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 20 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 21 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 22 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 23 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 24 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?
- 25 Traveling from SeaTac airport to Sequim, WA