I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 2 Safety Concerns
- 3 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 4 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 5 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 6 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 7 Good Skin==>>> http://www.slimrootz.com/bella-dore/
- 8 Which benefits are comes after using Nucific BIO X4?
- 9 Get You Greater Muscles
- 10 Partial Knee Replacement Los Angeles
- 11 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 12 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 13 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 14 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 15 fort lauderdale
- 16 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 17 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 18 Redwood National Forest
- 19 What to do in San Diego
- 20 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 21 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 22 First Trip to Texas -
- 23 5 days in Colorado
- 24 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 25 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?