I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Transportation -- Fort Lauderdale to Miami cruise port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 2 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 3 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 4 Colorado trip
- 5 First visit in New Mexico
- 6 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 7 Maine in latter half of September
- 8 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 9 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 10 Cape cod and Acadia
- 11 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 14 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 17 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 18 Grand Teton in October
- 19 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 20 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 21 adams morgan - safety
- 22 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 23 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 24 Morning in miami
- 25 Las Vegas must sees