I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Transportation -- Fort Lauderdale to Miami cruise port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 2 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 3 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 4 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 5 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 6 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 7 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 8 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 9 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 10 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 11 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 12 Charleston, SC help
- 13 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 14 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 15 middlebury vt snow
- 16 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 17 Miami Marlins
- 18 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 19 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 20 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 21 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 22 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 23 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 24 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 25 Deep South sept 2015