I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 2 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 3 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 4 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 5 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 6 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 7 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 8 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 11 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 12 Seattle in early August
- 13 Mackinac or Holland?
- 14 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 15 Memphis to Dallas
- 16 first trip to HI
- 17 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 18 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 19 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 20 Pittsburgh Trip
- 21 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 22 Maine in late October
- 23 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 24 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 25 1.5 days in Chicago