I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ombia Derma- Anti-Aging Cream for flawless skin!
- 2 Alpha Tren Review- Is there any Side effect
- 3 http://www.geniuxtrial.com/exoslim/
- 4 http://www.garcinia-cambogiaonline.com/exoslim-garcinia-combogia/
- 5 T volve $ http://www.ultrajackedrt.com/t-volve/
- 6 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 7 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 8 San Antonio shopping
- 9 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 10 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 11 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 14 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 15 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 16 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 17 First Trip to New Mexico
- 18 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 19 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 22 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 23 Which island for R&R?
- 24 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 25 blue ridge parkway?