I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://t90xplodetry.com/
- 2 Maine in May?
- 3 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 4 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 5 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 6 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 7 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 8 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 9 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 10 Seaside, California
- 11 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 12 JFK Terminal 8
- 13 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 14 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 16 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 17 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 18 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 19 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 20 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 21 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 22 Bed and Breakfast
- 23 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 24 What car service?
- 25 Moving to a new state looking for advice