I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Transportation -- Fort Lauderdale to Miami cruise port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 2 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 3 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 4 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 5 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 6 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 7 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 8 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 9 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 10 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 11 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 12 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 13 Montana- what are must see places?
- 14 California San Diego area lodging
- 15 Kauai Garden tours
- 16 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 17 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 18 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 19 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 20 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 21 Advice on Roadtrip
- 22 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 23 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 24 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 25 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston