I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 2 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 3 Biloxi Suggestions
- 4 louisiana bayou
- 5 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 6 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 7 Michigan advice needed
- 8 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 9 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 10 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 11 4 Days in LV
- 12 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 13 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 14 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 15 October in Colorado
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 Yosemite Valley showers
- 18 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 19 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 20 LegoLand Florida
- 21 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 22 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 23 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 24 SF Cable Cars
- 25 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man