I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Transportation -- Fort Lauderdale to Miami cruise port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 3 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 6 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 7 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 8 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 14 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 15 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 16 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?