I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Transportation -- Fort Lauderdale to Miami cruise port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Christmas weather?
- 5 Big island itinerary
- 6 New York City and New England
- 7 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 8 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 9 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 12 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 13 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 14 Thousand Islands
- 15 Best Destination in USA
- 16 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 17 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 18 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 19 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 20 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 21 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 22 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 23 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 24 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 25 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary