I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Transportation -- Fort Lauderdale to Miami cruise port
- 1 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 6 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 7 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 8 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 10 Newport, RI Questions
- 11 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 12 Around North America (cruise)
- 13 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 14 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 17 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Boston and surrounding area
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 24 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times