I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 2 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 3 When do school start again in August?
- 4 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 5 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 6 What to do in New York?
- 7 40th in Key West
- 8 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 9 Yosemite
- 10 What to do in San Diego
- 11 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 12 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 13 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 14 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 15 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 16 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 17 Our Boston Getaway
- 18 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 19 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 20 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 21 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 22 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 23 Suggestions for Two Day Getaway near Fort Myers or Naples
- 24 Nashville Questions
- 25 Redwood National Forest