I also posted this in the cruise forum. I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Ocean Sky hotel on the beach for two nights and was wondering what my transportation options are to the Miami cruise port. I'm also wondering what the cost is. Will are need a cab? Are there shuttles or buses that are good options? For what it's worth, I'm traveling solo, and I'm not planning to rent a car. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 3 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Dining in St. Louis
- 6 AR State Parks
- 7 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 8 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 9 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 10 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 11 Help me with this
- 12 NYC For The Day
- 13 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 14 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 15 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 16 JFK Terminal 8
- 17 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 California Trip
- 20 Atlanta With Toddler
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 23 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 24 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria