Well, we have been done in by the airlines again. We had flights with United going out of FLL airport and returning Frontier Airport. United is pulling out of FLL.They will put us on a flight out of Mia, but not on another airline out of Ft. Lauderdale. Our car will be in Miami and retuning into FLL. They could care less...we have 4 adults and two small children with all the car seats and luggage. So now I guess we have to find some way to get between FLL airport and Mia airport so we have a car upon return. Confusing I know. We have inquired--it is going to cost a fortune. Help..any suggests. Tri Rail with 2 small children and luggage is not an alternative. Anyone used a good shuttle to do this? Desperate..
Transportation between FLL airport and Mia Airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 2 USA trip
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 5 Chicago Questions
- 6 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 7 Air Connections on Maui
- 8 camaro hire in waikiki
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Timeshare Nightmares
- 12 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 13 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 14 Breckenridge in October
- 15 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 16 Orlando for Work
- 17 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 18 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 19 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 charlotte
- 24 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 25 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please