Well, we have been done in by the airlines again. We had flights with United going out of FLL airport and returning Frontier Airport. United is pulling out of FLL.They will put us on a flight out of Mia, but not on another airline out of Ft. Lauderdale. Our car will be in Miami and retuning into FLL. They could care less...we have 4 adults and two small children with all the car seats and luggage. So now I guess we have to find some way to get between FLL airport and Mia airport so we have a car upon return. Confusing I know. We have inquired--it is going to cost a fortune. Help..any suggests. Tri Rail with 2 small children and luggage is not an alternative. Anyone used a good shuttle to do this? Desperate..
Transportation between FLL airport and Mia Airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 2 relocating travel
- 3 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 4 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 5 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 6 Seattle Hyatts
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 Mesa Verde
- 9 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 10 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 13 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 14 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 15 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 16 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 17 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 18 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 19 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 20 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 21 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 24 ONP help
- 25 NYC Clubs for live music