Well, we have been done in by the airlines again. We had flights with United going out of FLL airport and returning Frontier Airport. United is pulling out of FLL.They will put us on a flight out of Mia, but not on another airline out of Ft. Lauderdale. Our car will be in Miami and retuning into FLL. They could care less...we have 4 adults and two small children with all the car seats and luggage. So now I guess we have to find some way to get between FLL airport and Mia airport so we have a car upon return. Confusing I know. We have inquired--it is going to cost a fortune. Help..any suggests. Tri Rail with 2 small children and luggage is not an alternative. Anyone used a good shuttle to do this? Desperate..
Transportation between FLL airport and Mia Airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 2 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 3 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 4 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 6 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 9 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 10 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 11 Brooklyn why?
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 14 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 15 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 16 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 17 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 18 New York City Restaurants
- 19 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 22 Maui vacation
- 23 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 24 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 25 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help