Well, we have been done in by the airlines again. We had flights with United going out of FLL airport and returning Frontier Airport. United is pulling out of FLL.They will put us on a flight out of Mia, but not on another airline out of Ft. Lauderdale. Our car will be in Miami and retuning into FLL. They could care less...we have 4 adults and two small children with all the car seats and luggage. So now I guess we have to find some way to get between FLL airport and Mia airport so we have a car upon return. Confusing I know. We have inquired--it is going to cost a fortune. Help..any suggests. Tri Rail with 2 small children and luggage is not an alternative. Anyone used a good shuttle to do this? Desperate..
Transportation between FLL airport and Mia Airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 new online travel network
- 2 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 3 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 4 USA with a 3 year old
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Universal studios/Orlando
- 9 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 10 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 11 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 12 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 13 NYC theatre broadway
- 14 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 21 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 22 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 23 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Wedding venue in NH