Turns out when I leave my week-long conference in D.C., rather than returning to the Philly area, I need to go to Wilmington, DE.
Can anyone tell me if there are options other than Amtrak and Greyhound Bus? The bus schedule doesn't work for my needs, and I'll take Amtrak if I must, but it's awfully expensive.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 4 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 5 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 6 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 7 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 8 Napa Valley Weekend
- 9 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 10 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 11 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 12 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 13 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 14 Carlsbad Caverns
- 15 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 16 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 17 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 18 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 19 Returned from Sedona
- 20 50th Anniversary Trip
- 21 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 22 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 23 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 24 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 25 NYC with wheelchair