Turns out when I leave my week-long conference in D.C., rather than returning to the Philly area, I need to go to Wilmington, DE.
Can anyone tell me if there are options other than Amtrak and Greyhound Bus? The bus schedule doesn't work for my needs, and I'll take Amtrak if I must, but it's awfully expensive.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 2 Charleston and Asheville
- 3 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 4 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 5 trip to Acadia National Park
- 6 Visa, Greencard advice
- 7 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 8 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 9 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 10 march anniversary trip
- 11 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 12 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 13 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 14 cruise to Alaska including Denali
- 15 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 17 September southwest utah
- 18 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 19 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 20 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 21 San Diego
- 22 Connecting at MSP
- 23 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 24 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 25 Good base for exploring Sonoma Valley?