Turns out when I leave my week-long conference in D.C., rather than returning to the Philly area, I need to go to Wilmington, DE.
Can anyone tell me if there are options other than Amtrak and Greyhound Bus? The bus schedule doesn't work for my needs, and I'll take Amtrak if I must, but it's awfully expensive.
Thanks for any help!
transport from Washington D.C to Wilmington DE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 2 Seafood
- 3 Boston
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 6 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 moving to florida
- 11 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 12 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 13 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 14 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 15 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 16 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 17 Boston/Salem with kids
- 18 Connecticut River Byway
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 21 San Diego farmer's markets
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 24 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 25 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question