Turns out when I leave my week-long conference in D.C., rather than returning to the Philly area, I need to go to Wilmington, DE.
Can anyone tell me if there are options other than Amtrak and Greyhound Bus? The bus schedule doesn't work for my needs, and I'll take Amtrak if I must, but it's awfully expensive.
Thanks for any help!
transport from Washington D.C to Wilmington DE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Questions
- 2 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 3 USA trip
- 4 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 5 Timeshare Nightmares
- 6 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Breckenridge in October
- 11 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 12 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 13 Orlando for Work
- 14 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 15 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 16 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 17 NBA tickets??
- 18 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 charlotte
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 25 camaro hire in waikiki