Turns out when I leave my week-long conference in D.C., rather than returning to the Philly area, I need to go to Wilmington, DE.
Can anyone tell me if there are options other than Amtrak and Greyhound Bus? The bus schedule doesn't work for my needs, and I'll take Amtrak if I must, but it's awfully expensive.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 2 VTL Male Enhancement–Fast Acting Blood Flow Booster
- 3 Maui and Kauai
- 4 Hello
- 5 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 6 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 7 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 8 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 9 Hotel advise Chicago
- 10 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 11 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 12 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 13 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 14 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 15 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 16 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 17 Trip to Cali
- 18 NYC Hotel Decision
- 19 NFL tickets
- 20 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 21 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 22 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 23 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 24 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 25 Three days in Kauai