Turns out when I leave my week-long conference in D.C., rather than returning to the Philly area, I need to go to Wilmington, DE.
Can anyone tell me if there are options other than Amtrak and Greyhound Bus? The bus schedule doesn't work for my needs, and I'll take Amtrak if I must, but it's awfully expensive.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 national/state park in November
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 4 Road trip October
- 5 Cross Country NH to WA
- 6 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 7 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 8 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 9 Road Trip
- 10 2 months in Hawaii!
- 11 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 12 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 13 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 14 San Fransisco hotel
- 15 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 16 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 17 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 18 Amish
- 19 best binocular for travel
- 20 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 21 Place to stay in Cocoa Beach
- 22 Seattle Hotels
- 23 Cayo Costa State Park
- 24 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 25 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection