Turns out when I leave my week-long conference in D.C., rather than returning to the Philly area, I need to go to Wilmington, DE.
Can anyone tell me if there are options other than Amtrak and Greyhound Bus? The bus schedule doesn't work for my needs, and I'll take Amtrak if I must, but it's awfully expensive.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 2 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 3 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 4 BBQ
- 5 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 6 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 7 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 8 Anaheim - no car
- 9 First time to Alaska
- 10 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 11 Pacific Northwest
- 12 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 13 Things to do in NYC
- 14 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 15 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 16 24 days out west
- 17 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 18 Hawaii Cruise
- 19 New York best app
- 20 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 21 New Orleans Streetcars
- 22 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 23 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 24 Hawaii - where?
- 25 Shenandoah National park