Turns out when I leave my week-long conference in D.C., rather than returning to the Philly area, I need to go to Wilmington, DE.
Can anyone tell me if there are options other than Amtrak and Greyhound Bus? The bus schedule doesn't work for my needs, and I'll take Amtrak if I must, but it's awfully expensive.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 2 Steamboat in August
- 3 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 4 Depot Bay OR
- 5 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 6 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 7 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 8 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 9 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 10 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 11 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 12 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 13 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 14 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 15 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 16 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 17 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 18 Las vegas +21
- 19 Phone SIM
- 20 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 21 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 22 A June trip to Kauai
- 23 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 24 Napa Valley Hotel
- 25 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?