Turns out when I leave my week-long conference in D.C., rather than returning to the Philly area, I need to go to Wilmington, DE.
Can anyone tell me if there are options other than Amtrak and Greyhound Bus? The bus schedule doesn't work for my needs, and I'll take Amtrak if I must, but it's awfully expensive.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 On the web CBSS High Definition TV Utah State vs Boise State Live HD Strea
- 2 Florida for a while
- 3 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 4 NCAA Fb On the net ESPN LIVE Oregon vs Washington State Streaming Live
- 5 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 6 Rental car question
- 7 College Football ESP2 Game On-line Arizona State vs USC Live On The Net
- 8 big one ?
- 9 Tri Rail train to Lauderdale by the Sea
- 10 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 11 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 12 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 13 5 or 6 day road trip from Seattle
- 14 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 15 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 16 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 17 Foliage in Vermont
- 18 Hiking Sandia Mountains
- 19 Grand Canyon hike
- 20 Florida apartments/condos?
- 21 Leesburg VA area restaurants
- 22 Washington DC to Orlando
- 23 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 24 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 25 Yosemite places to eat in half dome village