Turns out when I leave my week-long conference in D.C., rather than returning to the Philly area, I need to go to Wilmington, DE.
Can anyone tell me if there are options other than Amtrak and Greyhound Bus? The bus schedule doesn't work for my needs, and I'll take Amtrak if I must, but it's awfully expensive.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 2 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 3 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 4 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 5 Southwest US
- 6 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 9 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 10 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 11 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 12 Glacier to Banff
- 13 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 14 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 15 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 16 Boston to see Sargent works
- 17 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 18 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 19 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 20 Harlem, NY
- 21 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 22 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 23 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 24 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 25 Another Yellowstone Lodging question