Turns out when I leave my week-long conference in D.C., rather than returning to the Philly area, I need to go to Wilmington, DE.
Can anyone tell me if there are options other than Amtrak and Greyhound Bus? The bus schedule doesn't work for my needs, and I'll take Amtrak if I must, but it's awfully expensive.
Thanks for any help!
transport from Washington D.C to Wilmington DE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 5 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 6 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 7 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 8 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 9 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 10 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 West Maui Restaurants
- 15 San Diego Little Italy
- 16 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 17 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 18 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 Healdsburg tips
- 22 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?