Turns out when I leave my week-long conference in D.C., rather than returning to the Philly area, I need to go to Wilmington, DE.
Can anyone tell me if there are options other than Amtrak and Greyhound Bus? The bus schedule doesn't work for my needs, and I'll take Amtrak if I must, but it's awfully expensive.
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 2 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 3 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 4 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 5 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 6 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 9 MN lake home rental needed
- 10 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 11 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 12 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 15 blue ridge parkway?
- 16 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 17 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 18 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 19 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 20 Wedding gifts?
- 21 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 22 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 23 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 24 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 25 Seattle Ho