I'm traveling to St. Louis for the Radiohead concert in 2 weeks (May 14th). I arrive at Union Station 2:30pm. Concert starts at 7pm, I'd like to be there around 6-6:30, so that's a 4-hour window to get from place to place (1.5 - 2 hours of which I'd like to use to eat somewhere near the terminal).
I've looked at the St. Louis Regional Transit website to figure out transportation from St. Louis Union Station to the amphitheatre (14141 Riverport Dr), but I can't make heads or tails out of it. I used the police dept's address in Maryland Hts as a terminus point because I wasn't able to just plug in any address, which is extremely frustrating. There are no directions of how to get to the amphitheatre itself or how far that walk might be. I'm thinking it's a few miles walk and I don't want to do that, especially at night when I return; would love to get straight to the venue, if possible.
These are the directions it gives me:
Take metro from Union Station to Police Dept in Maryland Hts, 212 Millwell Dr.
Take Metrolink West from Union Station Metrolink Station to Rock Road Metrolink Station. Depart 3:36 arrive 3:53pm.
Walk to Rock Road Loop to catch the MO Bus 33 and ride that to Shuetz Rd. at Dorset Rd. arrive 4:07pm. Walk from Shuetz Rd to Maryland Hts Police Dept.
Can someone tell me the best way to get from Union Station to the amphitheatre?
Could I take metro/subway and then a bus once inside Maryland Hts - or a cab?
If so, what's a good cab company in Maryland Hts or the website for the bus?
Would either stop in front of the concert venue?
Is it too far to just take a cab from St Louis to Maryland Heights? And back (at 11:30pm or so)?
And if so, I'm worried about getting from the amphitheatre back into town to catch transportation at 1:15am. I'm thinking I have about a 2-hour window. Which *should* be plenty of time but you never know.
Thanks for all your help!
Transport from Union Station St. Louis to Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in Maryland Hts?
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 Small Sofas
- 3 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 4 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 5 Trying To Find a Place
- 6 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 7 romantic colorado trip
- 8 Fourth of July Weekend
- 9 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 10 Fires in Colorado
- 11 Marcola?
- 12 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 13 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 14 Updates from Hanalei
- 15 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 16 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 17 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 18 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 19 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 20 One day in NYC
- 21 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 22 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Key West at Christmas time
- 25 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets