Hello. I'm hoping to visit Philadelphia for the day from New York City next month. I've been weighing up the pros and cons of how to get there and cannot decide between catching the bus or taking the more expensive train. I'd like to arrive in Philadelphia no later than 11.00am and head back to NYC at around 8.00pm or 9.00pm. Hopefully, I can see a little bit of the city centre in that time. I would appreciate any advice or ideas about various transport options available. Thank you all.
Transport from New York City to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 2 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 3 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 4 san diego or nearby area
- 5 Clearwater FL area
- 6 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 7 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 8 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 9 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 10 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 13 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 14 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 15 Charleston, SC help
- 16 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 17 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 18 middlebury vt snow
- 19 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 20 Miami Marlins
- 21 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 22 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 23 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 24 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 25 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?