Hello. I'm hoping to visit Philadelphia for the day from New York City next month. I've been weighing up the pros and cons of how to get there and cannot decide between catching the bus or taking the more expensive train. I'd like to arrive in Philadelphia no later than 11.00am and head back to NYC at around 8.00pm or 9.00pm. Hopefully, I can see a little bit of the city centre in that time. I would appreciate any advice or ideas about various transport options available. Thank you all.
Transport from New York City to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Miami airport
- 2 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 3 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 4 Santa Barbara, California
- 5 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 6 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 7 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 8 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 9 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 10 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 11 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 culpepper
- 14 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 15 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 16 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 17 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 18 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 19 Pub with food in Seattle
- 20 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 21 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 25 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island