Hello. I'm hoping to visit Philadelphia for the day from New York City next month. I've been weighing up the pros and cons of how to get there and cannot decide between catching the bus or taking the more expensive train. I'd like to arrive in Philadelphia no later than 11.00am and head back to NYC at around 8.00pm or 9.00pm. Hopefully, I can see a little bit of the city centre in that time. I would appreciate any advice or ideas about various transport options available. Thank you all.
Transport from New York City to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 2 Be Vigilant, be safe and alert your community…
- 3 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 4 Texas
- 5 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 6 Hotels Philly
- 7 Cross Country RV Trip
- 8 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 9 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 10 Enjoy Orlando Vacation Homes without Breaking your Budget
- 11 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 12 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 13 Ackislander
- 14 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 15 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 16 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 17 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 18 Northern California in February
- 19 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 20 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 21 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 22 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 23 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 24 New England September
- 25 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice