Hello. I'm hoping to visit Philadelphia for the day from New York City next month. I've been weighing up the pros and cons of how to get there and cannot decide between catching the bus or taking the more expensive train. I'd like to arrive in Philadelphia no later than 11.00am and head back to NYC at around 8.00pm or 9.00pm. Hopefully, I can see a little bit of the city centre in that time. I would appreciate any advice or ideas about various transport options available. Thank you all.
Transport from New York City to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 3 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 4 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 Montana- what are must see places?
- 7 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 9 from Moab to Bryce
- 10 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 11 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 12 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 13 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 14 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 15 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 16 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 17 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 18 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 19 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 20 san francisco to columbia gorge
- 21 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 22 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 23 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 24 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 25 Paso Robles Here We Come...!