Hello. I'm hoping to visit Philadelphia for the day from New York City next month. I've been weighing up the pros and cons of how to get there and cannot decide between catching the bus or taking the more expensive train. I'd like to arrive in Philadelphia no later than 11.00am and head back to NYC at around 8.00pm or 9.00pm. Hopefully, I can see a little bit of the city centre in that time. I would appreciate any advice or ideas about various transport options available. Thank you all.
Transport from New York City to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 2 ONP help
- 3 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 4 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 5 Road Tour in Usa
- 6 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 7 So you love handbags!
- 8 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 9 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 10 replica designer handbags
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 13 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 14 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 15 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 16 Re-Visit DC
- 17 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 18 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 19 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 20 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 21 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 22 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 23 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 24 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 25 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port