Hello. I'm hoping to visit Philadelphia for the day from New York City next month. I've been weighing up the pros and cons of how to get there and cannot decide between catching the bus or taking the more expensive train. I'd like to arrive in Philadelphia no later than 11.00am and head back to NYC at around 8.00pm or 9.00pm. Hopefully, I can see a little bit of the city centre in that time. I would appreciate any advice or ideas about various transport options available. Thank you all.
Transport from New York City to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 3 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 4 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 5 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 6 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 7 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 8 10 day trip
- 9 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 10 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 11 Utah restaurants
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 13 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 14 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 15 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 16 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 17 Venice tourist travel pass
- 18 Crossville, TN in March
- 19 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 22 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 23 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 24 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014