Hello. I'm hoping to visit Philadelphia for the day from New York City next month. I've been weighing up the pros and cons of how to get there and cannot decide between catching the bus or taking the more expensive train. I'd like to arrive in Philadelphia no later than 11.00am and head back to NYC at around 8.00pm or 9.00pm. Hopefully, I can see a little bit of the city centre in that time. I would appreciate any advice or ideas about various transport options available. Thank you all.
Transport from New York City to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 2 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 3 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 4 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 5 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 6 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 7 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 8 Balloon fest hotels
- 9 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 10 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 11 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 12 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 13 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 14 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 15 Transportation help in Philly
- 16 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 17 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 18 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 19 New York Trip
- 20 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 23 palm desert, CA
- 24 late-night DC restaurant
- 25 Philadelphia ?