Hello. I'm hoping to visit Philadelphia for the day from New York City next month. I've been weighing up the pros and cons of how to get there and cannot decide between catching the bus or taking the more expensive train. I'd like to arrive in Philadelphia no later than 11.00am and head back to NYC at around 8.00pm or 9.00pm. Hopefully, I can see a little bit of the city centre in that time. I would appreciate any advice or ideas about various transport options available. Thank you all.
Transport from New York City to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Sonoma or napa?
- 3 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 6 USA trip
- 7 Black Hills Trip Report
- 8 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 9 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 10 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 11 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 12 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 13 Cape Cod in October
- 14 Air Connections on Maui
- 15 Theater Historians
- 16 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 17 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 18 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 19 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 20 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 21 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 22 Getaway
- 23 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 24 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 25 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas