Hello. I'm hoping to visit Philadelphia for the day from New York City next month. I've been weighing up the pros and cons of how to get there and cannot decide between catching the bus or taking the more expensive train. I'd like to arrive in Philadelphia no later than 11.00am and head back to NYC at around 8.00pm or 9.00pm. Hopefully, I can see a little bit of the city centre in that time. I would appreciate any advice or ideas about various transport options available. Thank you all.
Transport from New York City to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 2 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 3 Timeshare Nightmares
- 4 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 5 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 6 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 7 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 10 Family Camp in Maine
- 11 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 16 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 17 San Diego
- 18 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 19 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 20 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 21 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 25 Travel West Coast