Hello. I'm hoping to visit Philadelphia for the day from New York City next month. I've been weighing up the pros and cons of how to get there and cannot decide between catching the bus or taking the more expensive train. I'd like to arrive in Philadelphia no later than 11.00am and head back to NYC at around 8.00pm or 9.00pm. Hopefully, I can see a little bit of the city centre in that time. I would appreciate any advice or ideas about various transport options available. Thank you all.
Transport from New York City to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 3 Family Camp in Maine
- 4 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 5 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 Phoenix restaurants
- 8 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 9 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 10 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Travel West Coast
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 16 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 17 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 18 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 19 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 20 Brooklyn why?
- 21 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 22 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 23 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 24 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 25 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach