Hello. I'm hoping to visit Philadelphia for the day from New York City next month. I've been weighing up the pros and cons of how to get there and cannot decide between catching the bus or taking the more expensive train. I'd like to arrive in Philadelphia no later than 11.00am and head back to NYC at around 8.00pm or 9.00pm. Hopefully, I can see a little bit of the city centre in that time. I would appreciate any advice or ideas about various transport options available. Thank you all.
Transport from New York City to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 2 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 3 Bring Distant Images to Life with Branded Binoculars and Scopes
- 4 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 5 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 6 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 7 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 8 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 9 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 10 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 11 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 12 Hawaii
- 13 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 14 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 15 River Cafe
- 16 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 17 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 18 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 19 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 20 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 21 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 22 Long Island Advice
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 25 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help