Hello. I'm hoping to visit Philadelphia for the day from New York City next month. I've been weighing up the pros and cons of how to get there and cannot decide between catching the bus or taking the more expensive train. I'd like to arrive in Philadelphia no later than 11.00am and head back to NYC at around 8.00pm or 9.00pm. Hopefully, I can see a little bit of the city centre in that time. I would appreciate any advice or ideas about various transport options available. Thank you all.
Transport from New York City to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 2 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 3 Seattle: Something Different?
- 4 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 5 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 6 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 7 Back from Miami Beach
- 8 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 9 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 12 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 13 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 14 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 15 One Night in Dallas
- 16 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 19 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 20 San Diego - wher to stay
- 21 Seattle Needing some help please
- 22 My 21st Birthday in Chicago
- 23 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 24 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 25 Best East Coast Beach Vacation For Family of 4