Hello. I'm hoping to visit Philadelphia for the day from New York City next month. I've been weighing up the pros and cons of how to get there and cannot decide between catching the bus or taking the more expensive train. I'd like to arrive in Philadelphia no later than 11.00am and head back to NYC at around 8.00pm or 9.00pm. Hopefully, I can see a little bit of the city centre in that time. I would appreciate any advice or ideas about various transport options available. Thank you all.
Transport from New York City to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 2 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 3 new york subway help please
- 4 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 5 Boston to see Sargent works
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 7 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 8 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 9 Moving out of states from Florida
- 10 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 11 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 12 Atlanta to LA
- 13 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 14 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 15 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 16 Things to do in La Jolla
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 19 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 20 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 21 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 22 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 25 Things to do in Key West