I'm planning for a trip to some national parks of the SW USA and was wondering if it is easy to make the transport connections between them by public transport.
The plan is to stay about 2-3 weeks there, walk around in the wild, camp, enjoy nature, take nice photos ( but no extreme sports).
Also we would stay a few days more, at a couple of cities in the area - maybe basing at Phoenix and Las Vegas is fine and also practical for flights in/out.
Which partks to vist, would also depend to an extend, on feasibility of moving between them.
Some parks we'd love to visit, are in the area roughly from Grand Canyon AZ to Arches UT and some radius around these.
Yellostone is one more excellent idea too, but seems more far away.
probably we 'll be 2 persons, so renting a car could be ok at some parts, but maybe not for the entire time, for reasons of keeping the costs lower...
so, if you have some tips - recomendations, for making an interesting, practical and low budget itinerary, please do send your suggestions!!
many thanks to all, happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 2 Start ups!! Listen up….Invest and Deliver Happiness!
- 3 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 4 Self Storage Selection
- 5 yk's family trip to The Berkshires, July 2017
- 6 7 days in colorado
- 7 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 8 What If This Supplement Doesn’t Work With Me?
- 9 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 10 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 11 Curious question about drug tests and Amsterdam...
- 12 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 13 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum
- 14 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 15 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 16 Is a trip to the Florida keys for us?
- 17 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 18 Annual Trip to NOLA - Satchmo and Flooding ?!?
- 19 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 20 Best LUXURY, Ocean Front Condo Rental on Maui for TWO
- 21 Family road trip
- 22 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 23 Trip to Anchorage
- 24 South road trip
- 25 South road trip