We'll be in Rapid City on 5th June, and am wondering if anything has been arranged for a public viewing of the Transit of Venus? I think it's visible around sunset, but would appreciate further information. Thanks in anticipation.
Transit of Venus Rapid City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 Long Island Advice
- 4 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 5 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 6 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 7 Philadelphia ?
- 8 Tour of the Wester US
- 9 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 10 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 11 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 12 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 13 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 14 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 15 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 16 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 17 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 18 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 19 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 20 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 21 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 22 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 23 Hawaii
- 24 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 25 Newport, RI - What's it like?