We'll be in Rapid City on 5th June, and am wondering if anything has been arranged for a public viewing of the Transit of Venus? I think it's visible around sunset, but would appreciate further information. Thanks in anticipation.
Transit of Venus Rapid City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 2 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 3 Cabin in Asheville area
- 4 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 5 Advice on Roadtrip
- 6 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 7 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 8 Zion the narrows
- 9 Seattle Transportation??
- 10 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 11 New England Family Trip - August
- 12 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 13 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 14 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 15 Cell phone service in Moab
- 16 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 17 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 18 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 23 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 24 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 25 Another Trip to DC for baseball!