I am flying into Newark and staying overnight at a hotel near the airport. What is the best method of transfer the next day to the New York Cruise Terminal? I,ve been told that taxis add road and bridge tolls to their meter fees.
Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 2 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 3 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 4 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 5 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 6 united and carry-ons
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 12 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 13 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 14 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 18 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 19 Philadelphia
- 20 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 21 USA with a 3 year old
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 NYC theatre broadway
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Universal studios/Orlando