I'm flying into Newark Airport and my hotel is near Times Square on W. 47th St.
I know there is a new train at Newark Airport that goes to Manhattan, but how do I get to my hotel?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 2 Denver to Yellowstone
- 3 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 4 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 5 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 6 What to do in Asheville
- 7 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 8 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 9 Crazy to travel to Salem Massachusetts by myself?
- 10 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 11 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 12 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 13 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 14 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 15 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 16 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 17 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 18 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport
- 19 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 20 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 21 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 22 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 23 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 24 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 25 Boston Ideas