I'm flying into Newark Airport and my hotel is near Times Square on W. 47th St.
I know there is a new train at Newark Airport that goes to Manhattan, but how do I get to my hotel?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 2 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 3 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 4 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 5 Later Winter around Mobile
- 6 Rafting the Colorado
- 7 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 8 Florida keys trip
- 9 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 10 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 11 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 12 Coffee in Boston?
- 13 Nashville Never Been
- 14 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 15 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 16 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 17 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 18 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 19 Traveling in winter
- 20 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 21 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 22 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 23 New orleans recs for family
- 24 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 25 10 days in California. What should I hit?