My friend and I am planning a train trip down the South Atlantic from Philadelphia in June. We will be stopping at Charleston and Savannah, and I want to visit Florida since I've never been, but am debating between Tampa and Miami (and Orlando, but less so). Which city is more unique/interesting in terms of culture and the people, and also more walkable? We aren't too interested in all the touristy stuff (ie no amusement parks or museums or any of that, and beaches aren't a priority) and will be there at most 2 days.
Thanks for any help you could give me!!
Train trip to Florida - Tampa or Miami?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 replica designer handbags
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 4 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 5 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 6 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 7 Re-Visit DC
- 8 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 9 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 10 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 11 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 12 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 13 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 14 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 15 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 16 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 17 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 18 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 19 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 20 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 21 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 22 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 23 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida