My friend and I am planning a train trip down the South Atlantic from Philadelphia in June. We will be stopping at Charleston and Savannah, and I want to visit Florida since I've never been, but am debating between Tampa and Miami (and Orlando, but less so). Which city is more unique/interesting in terms of culture and the people, and also more walkable? We aren't too interested in all the touristy stuff (ie no amusement parks or museums or any of that, and beaches aren't a priority) and will be there at most 2 days.
Thanks for any help you could give me!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/gain-xt/
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/sonix-garcinia/
- 3 SUV Service in DFW airport | Sedan Service in DFW
- 4 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 5 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 6 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 7 Roadtrip July 2017
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 10 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 11 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 12 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 13 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 14 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 15 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 16 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 17 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 18 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 19 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 10 days vacation in California
- 22 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 23 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 24 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 25 Southwest Road Trip in Oct