My friend and I am planning a train trip down the South Atlantic from Philadelphia in June. We will be stopping at Charleston and Savannah, and I want to visit Florida since I've never been, but am debating between Tampa and Miami (and Orlando, but less so). Which city is more unique/interesting in terms of culture and the people, and also more walkable? We aren't too interested in all the touristy stuff (ie no amusement parks or museums or any of that, and beaches aren't a priority) and will be there at most 2 days.
Thanks for any help you could give me!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MN lake home rental needed
- 2 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 3 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 4 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 5 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 6 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 7 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 8 November redwoods trip
- 9 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 10 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 11 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 12 blue ridge parkway?
- 13 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 14 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 15 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 16 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 17 Wedding gifts?
- 18 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 19 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 20 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 21 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 22 Seattle Ho
- 23 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 24 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 25 California trip .. some guidance needed