My friend and I am planning a train trip down the South Atlantic from Philadelphia in June. We will be stopping at Charleston and Savannah, and I want to visit Florida since I've never been, but am debating between Tampa and Miami (and Orlando, but less so). Which city is more unique/interesting in terms of culture and the people, and also more walkable? We aren't too interested in all the touristy stuff (ie no amusement parks or museums or any of that, and beaches aren't a priority) and will be there at most 2 days.
Thanks for any help you could give me!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 What to request?
- 4 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 5 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 6 What to see in Portland
- 7 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 8 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 9 How much cash do you travel with?
- 10 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 11 More problems for Big Sur
- 12 Miami for 2 days
- 13 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 14 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 15 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 16 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 17 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 18 Rules of the NY Subway
- 19 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 20 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 21 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 22 Great Falls or Helena?
- 23 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 24 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!