My friend and I am planning a train trip down the South Atlantic from Philadelphia in June. We will be stopping at Charleston and Savannah, and I want to visit Florida since I've never been, but am debating between Tampa and Miami (and Orlando, but less so). Which city is more unique/interesting in terms of culture and the people, and also more walkable? We aren't too interested in all the touristy stuff (ie no amusement parks or museums or any of that, and beaches aren't a priority) and will be there at most 2 days.
Thanks for any help you could give me!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mountain Honeymoon
- 2 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 3 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 4 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 5 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 6 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 7 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 8 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 9 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 10 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 11 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 12 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 13 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 14 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 15 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 16 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 17 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 18 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 19 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 20 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 21 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 22 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?
- 23 Traveling from SeaTac airport to Sequim, WA
- 24 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 25 Short weekend in Seattle