My friend and I am planning a train trip down the South Atlantic from Philadelphia in June. We will be stopping at Charleston and Savannah, and I want to visit Florida since I've never been, but am debating between Tampa and Miami (and Orlando, but less so). Which city is more unique/interesting in terms of culture and the people, and also more walkable? We aren't too interested in all the touristy stuff (ie no amusement parks or museums or any of that, and beaches aren't a priority) and will be there at most 2 days.
Thanks for any help you could give me!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 2 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 3 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 4 Miami
- 5 NYC Limo rental services quest
- 6 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 7 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 8 March in New Mexico
- 9 Driving Alaska
- 10 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 11 Back from the Big Easy
- 12 Border crossing
- 13 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 14 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 15 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 16 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 17 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 18 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 19 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 20 Cross country tips
- 21 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 22 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 23 Ideas for New York
- 24 Parka in PA during February?
- 25 Restaurants in the San Francisco area