My friend and I am planning a train trip down the South Atlantic from Philadelphia in June. We will be stopping at Charleston and Savannah, and I want to visit Florida since I've never been, but am debating between Tampa and Miami (and Orlando, but less so). Which city is more unique/interesting in terms of culture and the people, and also more walkable? We aren't too interested in all the touristy stuff (ie no amusement parks or museums or any of that, and beaches aren't a priority) and will be there at most 2 days.
Thanks for any help you could give me!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 2 Las vegas +21
- 3 Your favourite places in New York City
- 4 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 5 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 6 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 7 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 8 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 11 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 12 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 13 Nilichik Ak.
- 14 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 15 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 16 Grand Teton Questions
- 17 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 18 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 19 Grand American Road Trip!
- 20 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 21 Rules of the Subway
- 22 Grand Teton Questuons
- 23 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 24 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 25 Los Angeles, California - Hiking