My mother has just been told by her cardiologist that she may not fly on an airplane. She longs to visit her grandson who is a graduate student at Vanderbilt University. Any chance there is a train that goes from the Philadelphia or New York area to the Nashville area? Driving is not an option for her.
Train to Nashville?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 all love problem solution baba ji +91-9815331734
- 2 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 3 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 4 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 5 ONP help
- 6 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 7 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 8 Road Tour in Usa
- 9 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 10 So you love handbags!
- 11 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 12 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 13 replica designer handbags
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 16 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 17 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 18 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 19 Re-Visit DC
- 20 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 21 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 22 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 23 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 24 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 25 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami