Help Fodorites~we're taking the train from NYC to begin a week's trip through the Hudson River Valley and the Berkshires. The wuestion is where is the best place to pick up a car. It looks like Poughkeepsie from what I can tell.
Train to Hudon Valley from NYC~where to pick up rental car?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 2 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 3 Tucson area flooding
- 4 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 5 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 6 Refining my California Itinerary
- 7 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 8 Oregon Road Trip
- 9 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 10 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 11 Getaway
- 12 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 13 Moving to New Jersey
- 14 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 15 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 16 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 17 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 18 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 19 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 20 St. Simon, Georgia
- 21 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 22 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Christmas in TX
- 25 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old