I'm from the Boston area. I've been to Alaska before, on a cruise, and I remember two of the guys at our dinner table discussing a train ride through Canada that they took to get to Alaska. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I would love to go back and see some of the places I didn't get to enjoy the last time (McKinley/Denali, etc), but my boyfriend is afraid to fly and I thought a train might be a better option. Thanks!
Train to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 NYC IN AUGUST
- 3 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 4 Fancy dining
- 5 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 6 culpepper
- 7 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 8 Santa Barbara, California
- 9 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 15 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 16 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 17 Will have five days in Savannah
- 18 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 19 May visit to Denali
- 20 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 21 Chicago trip
- 22 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 25 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?