I have been to NYC many times, but always fly into/out of LGA and take a cab.
This time I found a better fare to EWR. Is taking the train from the airport difficult? I'm looking for details....where to catch it, how long will it take, etc.
I arrive at 12:30 on a Friday, and my flight home leaves at 1:00 on Monday.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 파워볼 실시간 중계 ◐ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코 드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 알라딘시스템 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Hotel in Austin
- 4 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 5 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 6 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 7 Boston / VT August
- 8 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 9 Lake Champlain, VT
- 10 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 11 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 12 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 13 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 14 5 Days near Denver
- 15 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 16 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 17 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 18 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 19 Boston Ideas
- 20 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 21 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 22 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 23 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 24 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 25 4 Days in Juneau?