I have been to NYC many times, but always fly into/out of LGA and take a cab.
This time I found a better fare to EWR. Is taking the train from the airport difficult? I'm looking for details....where to catch it, how long will it take, etc.
I arrive at 12:30 on a Friday, and my flight home leaves at 1:00 on Monday.
Train from Newark to Manhattan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 3 Cape Cod in October
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 6 charlotte
- 7 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 8 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 Sonoma or napa?
- 13 USA trip
- 14 Black Hills Trip Report
- 15 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 16 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 17 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 Theater Historians
- 20 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 23 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 24 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 25 Triple threat storms and lava flow