I have been to NYC many times, but always fly into/out of LGA and take a cab.
This time I found a better fare to EWR. Is taking the train from the airport difficult? I'm looking for details....where to catch it, how long will it take, etc.
I arrive at 12:30 on a Friday, and my flight home leaves at 1:00 on Monday.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 2 Dinner in Anchorage
- 3 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 4 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 5 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 6 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 7 Hawaii - where?
- 8 Shenandoah National park
- 9 Road Trip from San Francisco to San Diego in 7 days
- 10 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 11 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 12 Things to do in NYC
- 13 San Francisco to San Diego
- 14 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 15 Arizona PHX car rental
- 16 New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
- 17 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 18 California & Oregon National Parks touir
- 19 BBQ
- 20 No Proper Response From Etihad after losing luggage
- 21 Niagara Falls to Ithaca
- 22 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 23 Stay in Sonoma, but want to hang in San Francisco.
- 24 Sandford Airport
- 25 Upcoming Alaska Trip