I have been to NYC many times, but always fly into/out of LGA and take a cab.
This time I found a better fare to EWR. Is taking the train from the airport difficult? I'm looking for details....where to catch it, how long will it take, etc.
I arrive at 12:30 on a Friday, and my flight home leaves at 1:00 on Monday.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on PCH
- 2 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 3 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 4 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 5 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 6 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 7 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 8 Help us choose a hotel
- 9 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 10 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 11 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 14 Staying outside DC
- 15 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 16 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 17 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 20 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 21 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 22 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 23 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 24 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 25 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali