I have been to NYC many times, but always fly into/out of LGA and take a cab.
This time I found a better fare to EWR. Is taking the train from the airport difficult? I'm looking for details....where to catch it, how long will it take, etc.
I arrive at 12:30 on a Friday, and my flight home leaves at 1:00 on Monday.
Train from Newark to Manhattan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Backpacking in April
- 3 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 4 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 5 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 6 One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
- 7 carousel bar nola
- 8 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 9 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 12 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 13 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 14 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 15 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 16 Big Sur?
- 17 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 18 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 19 NYC play advice needed
- 20 Restaurant Week 2/17-3/7 in NYC
- 21 San Diego parks and attractions
- 22 Whale watching in July
- 23 Driving time from Santa Cruz to San Simeon
- 24 East Coast messy driving Sunday and Monday March 16 and 17
- 25 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle