I have been to NYC many times, but always fly into/out of LGA and take a cab.
This time I found a better fare to EWR. Is taking the train from the airport difficult? I'm looking for details....where to catch it, how long will it take, etc.
I arrive at 12:30 on a Friday, and my flight home leaves at 1:00 on Monday.
Train from Newark to Manhattan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 5 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 6 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 7 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 8 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 9 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 14 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 19 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 20 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 21 Door County Suggestions
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 24 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 25 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC