I have been to NYC many times, but always fly into/out of LGA and take a cab.
This time I found a better fare to EWR. Is taking the train from the airport difficult? I'm looking for details....where to catch it, how long will it take, etc.
I arrive at 12:30 on a Friday, and my flight home leaves at 1:00 on Monday.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 2 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 3 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 4 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 5 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 6 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 9 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 10 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 11 Rules of the NY Subway
- 12 vermont lake
- 13 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 14 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 15 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 16 Seward without a car
- 17 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 19 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 20 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 21 flagstaff
- 22 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 23 sugestions
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 25 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake