I have been to NYC many times, but always fly into/out of LGA and take a cab.
This time I found a better fare to EWR. Is taking the train from the airport difficult? I'm looking for details....where to catch it, how long will it take, etc.
I arrive at 12:30 on a Friday, and my flight home leaves at 1:00 on Monday.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 2 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 3 Seattle?
- 4 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 5 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 6 First Trip to New Mexico
- 7 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 8 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 9 Airport Advice for GNP
- 10 Day trips from Boston
- 11 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 12 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 15 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 16 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 17 Southern history- walkable cities
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 22 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 23 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 24 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 25 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging