Everyone in the NYC area has been so helpful - I am looking for information on taking a train from Manhattan to Melville Long Island. I have to get there on a weekday - My husband is asking his co-worker who lives in Manhattan but takes the "train" (subway?) to Melville everyday for work - I am staying 114 West 40th Street New York, New York 10018. I told him that I would ask here as well.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Truth to know about Alta White before using
- 2 Hawaii with older parents
- 3 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 4 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/lux-derma/
- 5 http://elevategffacts.com/xplosive-vital/
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 8 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 9 Yellowstone
- 10 4 Days in Mass.
- 11 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 12 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 13 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 14 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 15 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 16 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 17 Uber availability on Long Island
- 18 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 19 Fort Myers Area
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 22 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 23 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 24 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 25 Christmas Day in NYC?