Everyone in the NYC area has been so helpful - I am looking for information on taking a train from Manhattan to Melville Long Island. I have to get there on a weekday - My husband is asking his co-worker who lives in Manhattan but takes the "train" (subway?) to Melville everyday for work - I am staying 114 West 40th Street New York, New York 10018. I told him that I would ask here as well.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 2 Sonoma
- 3 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 4 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 5 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 6 101 closure
- 7 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 8 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 9 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 10 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 11 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 12 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 13 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 14 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 15 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 18 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 19 Alaska cruise
- 20 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 23 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 24 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 25 Walking Safety Near Boston Common