Everyone in the NYC area has been so helpful - I am looking for information on taking a train from Manhattan to Melville Long Island. I have to get there on a weekday - My husband is asking his co-worker who lives in Manhattan but takes the "train" (subway?) to Melville everyday for work - I am staying 114 West 40th Street New York, New York 10018. I told him that I would ask here as well.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cattle Drive Vacation FAQs
- 2 Dryhead Ranch - Cattle Drives?
- 3 DC Restaurants
- 4 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 5 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 6 How much time in Badlands?
- 7 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 8 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 9 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 10 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 11 Chicago 2017
- 12 Hawaii and...where?
- 13 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 14 Christmas in Colorado
- 15 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 16 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 17 usa roadtrip
- 18 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 19 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 20 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 21 Marfa/Big Bend
- 22 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 23 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 24 JFK to Washington
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend