Everyone in the NYC area has been so helpful - I am looking for information on taking a train from Manhattan to Melville Long Island. I have to get there on a weekday - My husband is asking his co-worker who lives in Manhattan but takes the "train" (subway?) to Melville everyday for work - I am staying 114 West 40th Street New York, New York 10018. I told him that I would ask here as well.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona in late January
- 2 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 3 The Guru's gone mad...
- 4 Northern California Redwoods
- 5 Currency and hotels
- 6 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 7 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 8 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 9 Arizona in winter
- 10 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 11 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 12 Vegas with toddler twins
- 13 Las Vegas Vacation
- 14 OHare car service north suburbs
- 15 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 17 disneyland
- 18 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 19 Key West
- 20 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 21 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 22 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 23 moving to Florida
- 24 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 25 DC restaurant report