Everyone in the NYC area has been so helpful - I am looking for information on taking a train from Manhattan to Melville Long Island. I have to get there on a weekday - My husband is asking his co-worker who lives in Manhattan but takes the "train" (subway?) to Melville everyday for work - I am staying 114 West 40th Street New York, New York 10018. I told him that I would ask here as well.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly Itinerary Help
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 3 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 4 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 5 4 days road trip southern New England
- 6 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 7 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 8 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 9 Best People Traffic Counters
- 10 trip out west horses and rafting
- 11 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 12 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 13 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 14 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 15 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 16 Costco Travel
- 17 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 18 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 19 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 20 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 21 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 22 USA family tour
- 23 Country Walkers
- 24 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 25 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area