Everyone in the NYC area has been so helpful - I am looking for information on taking a train from Manhattan to Melville Long Island. I have to get there on a weekday - My husband is asking his co-worker who lives in Manhattan but takes the "train" (subway?) to Melville everyday for work - I am staying 114 West 40th Street New York, New York 10018. I told him that I would ask here as well.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 2 Florida with a 2 year old
- 3 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 4 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 5 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 6 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 7 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 8 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 9 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 10 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 11 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 12 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 13 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 14 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 17 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 18 Electric Lettuce SouthWest Dispensary
- 19 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 20 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 21 7 days in colorado
- 22 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 23 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 24 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 25 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum