Everyone in the NYC area has been so helpful - I am looking for information on taking a train from Manhattan to Melville Long Island. I have to get there on a weekday - My husband is asking his co-worker who lives in Manhattan but takes the "train" (subway?) to Melville everyday for work - I am staying 114 West 40th Street New York, New York 10018. I told him that I would ask here as well.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 COX @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre SUPP0RT 24/7
- 2 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 3 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 4 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 5 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 6 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 7 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 8 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 9 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 10 Remove Dark Patches with Zeta White
- 11 Visting a friend during layover
- 12 florida gulf coast
- 13 Alaska trip itinerary
- 14 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 15 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 16 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 17 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 18 Road trip advice needed please
- 19 Chicago restaurants
- 20 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 21 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 22 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 23 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 24 Newark long term parking
- 25 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers