Everyone in the NYC area has been so helpful - I am looking for information on taking a train from Manhattan to Melville Long Island. I have to get there on a weekday - My husband is asking his co-worker who lives in Manhattan but takes the "train" (subway?) to Melville everyday for work - I am staying 114 West 40th Street New York, New York 10018. I told him that I would ask here as well.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 cruising the Mississippi river
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 Offgrid SC Tree House Adventure - Video
- 4 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 5 http://www.healthboostup.com/spartagen-xt-reviews/
- 6 Your favourite places in New York City
- 7 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 8 Juneau cruise stop
- 9 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 10 Niagara Falls.
- 11 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 12 Trip Starting from New York
- 13 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 14 New England Canada Road Trip
- 15 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 16 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 17 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 18 Balboa Park - Recommendations for Museums/Restaurants/Gardens?
- 19 Napa Valley Hotel
- 20 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 21 A day in Boston
- 22 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 23 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 24 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 25 Nilichik Ak.