Everyone in the NYC area has been so helpful - I am looking for information on taking a train from Manhattan to Melville Long Island. I have to get there on a weekday - My husband is asking his co-worker who lives in Manhattan but takes the "train" (subway?) to Melville everyday for work - I am staying 114 West 40th Street New York, New York 10018. I told him that I would ask here as well.
Thanks in advance!
train from Manhattan to Melville Long Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 2 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 5 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 6 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Denver in a half day
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 15 Oahu ideas
- 16 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 17 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 Best places to move to Florida?
- 19 West Coast Bound End of March
- 20 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 24 Key Largo, FL
- 25 Death Valley in June