My son needs to take the train from Chicago to SB Indiana. We have a good map of the El, but where would he have to go to catch an interstate train? Also, is there a good website to see the train schedules?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Food Tours
- 2 North Truro, Ma
- 3 Temecula to Monterey road trip options
- 4 Holland Tunnel to The Roosevelt Hotel
- 5 Top Ten Jobs If You Love To Travel
- 6 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 7 University of Arkansas with 14yr old boys in May. What else should we see?
- 8 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 9 Help- Penn Station to JFK/Layover help
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Boothbay or Camden, Maine?
- 12 Lake Powell Houseboat Itinerary
- 13 Chain of Lakes-Which to Focus on?
- 14 Cape Cod to Boston - any mass transit?
- 15 Few days near Seattle, possibly solo
- 16 NYC to Washington by train
- 17 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 18 I Which Road trip with kids from OK to take: east coast or South
- 19 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 20 Possibly moving from Pittsburgh to Raleigh, need help!!
- 21 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 22 Maine 5 days
- 23 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 24 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 25 Yellowstone with no reservations?