I plan to take a train from New York to Boston whilst visiting in August but when I log into Amtrak website it only offers two options for purchasing tickets; 1) Express Delivery (but this doesn't include anywhere out of the USA or Canada) or 2) Collect from a Quik-Trak kiosk, which I'm not fond of because I won't know until I arrive in the US whether I actually have a ticket. I have tried emailing Amtrak but haven't had a response. So how does someone from Australia pre book a train ticket? Also, can anyone advise re refund policy on either the regional or Acela trains, i.e. do I have the option of cancelling or rescheduling if I needed to? Any advice would great, thanks
Train Boston to New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tons of Free Coupons for February
- 2 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 3 California
- 4 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 5 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 6 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 7 Cross Country RV Trip
- 8 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 9 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 10 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 11 Universal Orlando
- 12 Florida or caribbean
- 13 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 14 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 19 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 20 New England September
- 21 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 22 Active Vacation
- 23 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 24 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 25 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?