I plan to take a train from New York to Boston whilst visiting in August but when I log into Amtrak website it only offers two options for purchasing tickets; 1) Express Delivery (but this doesn't include anywhere out of the USA or Canada) or 2) Collect from a Quik-Trak kiosk, which I'm not fond of because I won't know until I arrive in the US whether I actually have a ticket. I have tried emailing Amtrak but haven't had a response. So how does someone from Australia pre book a train ticket? Also, can anyone advise re refund policy on either the regional or Acela trains, i.e. do I have the option of cancelling or rescheduling if I needed to? Any advice would great, thanks
Train Boston to New York
View all United States activity »
- 1 Biloxi questions again
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 4 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 7 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 8 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 9 Madison Square Garden
- 10 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 13 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 14 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 18 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 Warm and don't Drive
- 21 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 22 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 23 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 24 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 25 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon