I plan to take a train from New York to Boston whilst visiting in August but when I log into Amtrak website it only offers two options for purchasing tickets; 1) Express Delivery (but this doesn't include anywhere out of the USA or Canada) or 2) Collect from a Quik-Trak kiosk, which I'm not fond of because I won't know until I arrive in the US whether I actually have a ticket. I have tried emailing Amtrak but haven't had a response. So how does someone from Australia pre book a train ticket? Also, can anyone advise re refund policy on either the regional or Acela trains, i.e. do I have the option of cancelling or rescheduling if I needed to? Any advice would great, thanks
Train Boston to New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 2 New York City - apartment locations
- 3 NYC hotel/July
- 4 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 5 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 6 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 7 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 8 new york subway help please
- 9 Car Rental in Sedona
- 10 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 11 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 12 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 13 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 14 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 15 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 16 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 17 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 18 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 19 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 20 NYC with my 13 year old
- 21 Las Vegas must sees
- 22 Girls' Getaway
- 23 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 24 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 25 Planning to see chicago with a big family