I plan to take a train from New York to Boston whilst visiting in August but when I log into Amtrak website it only offers two options for purchasing tickets; 1) Express Delivery (but this doesn't include anywhere out of the USA or Canada) or 2) Collect from a Quik-Trak kiosk, which I'm not fond of because I won't know until I arrive in the US whether I actually have a ticket. I have tried emailing Amtrak but haven't had a response. So how does someone from Australia pre book a train ticket? Also, can anyone advise re refund policy on either the regional or Acela trains, i.e. do I have the option of cancelling or rescheduling if I needed to? Any advice would great, thanks
Train Boston to New York
- 1 Middlebury vt quickie
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 4 Denver 1 day in denver
- 5 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 8 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 9 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 10 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 14 Savannah restaurants
- 15 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 16 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 17 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 18 Albuquerque to Denver
- 19 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 20 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 21 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 22 American Airlines reservation question
- 23 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 24 Car trip from Seattle
- 25 Alaska Camping/Backpacking