I plan to take a train from New York to Boston whilst visiting in August but when I log into Amtrak website it only offers two options for purchasing tickets; 1) Express Delivery (but this doesn't include anywhere out of the USA or Canada) or 2) Collect from a Quik-Trak kiosk, which I'm not fond of because I won't know until I arrive in the US whether I actually have a ticket. I have tried emailing Amtrak but haven't had a response. So how does someone from Australia pre book a train ticket? Also, can anyone advise re refund policy on either the regional or Acela trains, i.e. do I have the option of cancelling or rescheduling if I needed to? Any advice would great, thanks
Train Boston to New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 2 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 3 Kayaking in Kauai
- 4 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 5 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 8 Burlington VT day trip
- 9 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 10 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 11 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 12 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 13 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 14 Road trip itinerary
- 15 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 16 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 17 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 20 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 21 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 22 Apartment Rentals DC
- 23 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 24 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 25 Two airports to choose from?