I plan to take a train from New York to Boston whilst visiting in August but when I log into Amtrak website it only offers two options for purchasing tickets; 1) Express Delivery (but this doesn't include anywhere out of the USA or Canada) or 2) Collect from a Quik-Trak kiosk, which I'm not fond of because I won't know until I arrive in the US whether I actually have a ticket. I have tried emailing Amtrak but haven't had a response. So how does someone from Australia pre book a train ticket? Also, can anyone advise re refund policy on either the regional or Acela trains, i.e. do I have the option of cancelling or rescheduling if I needed to? Any advice would great, thanks
Train Boston to New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 4 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 5 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 6 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 7 culpepper
- 8 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 9 Chicago trip
- 10 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 11 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 12 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 13 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 14 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 15 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 16 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 23 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 24 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 25 Philly