I would like to travel with my husband from NY across the USA or Canada by train or going north to North East Canada. I would like to go for 12 days.
If anyone has done it please share with me an itinerary, what to take as far as food or clothes, how does one stop at places and tours them or arrange a night in a hotel. I do not want to just get on a train without planning this well since I do not have a car with me
Thank you in advance for all your responses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 2 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 3 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 4 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 5 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 6 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 7 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 8 RV campsites Newport RI
- 9 http://www.revommerce.com/elite-test-booster/
- 10 New Software
- 11 Made the Jump!
- 12 Blackcore Edge: Is This An Unsafe Supplement?
- 13 Muscle XTX – No.1 formula for build stamina power....
- 14 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 15 Enjoy maximum performances in gym
- 16 Food4Patriots - Safe and effective way to store foods
- 17 http://justantiagingcare.com/rejuvolyte-skin-cream/
- 18 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 19 Family reunion ideas
- 20 http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 21 http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 22 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/
- 23 Southern history- walkable cities
- 24 DrillBit Warehouse
- 25 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/power-boost-x/