I would like to travel with my husband from NY across the USA or Canada by train or going north to North East Canada. I would like to go for 12 days.
If anyone has done it please share with me an itinerary, what to take as far as food or clothes, how does one stop at places and tours them or arrange a night in a hotel. I do not want to just get on a train without planning this well since I do not have a car with me
Thank you in advance for all your responses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 2 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 3 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 4 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 5 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 6 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 7 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 8 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 9 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 10 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 11 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 12 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 13 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 14 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 17 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 18 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 19 Maine trip report -- Rockland, Camden, Rockport, Owl's Head, Wiscasset
- 20 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 21 Transit Advisory for July 4, 2017
- 22 Miane Lobster Rolls
- 23 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 24 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 25 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC