I would like to travel with my husband from NY across the USA or Canada by train or going north to North East Canada. I would like to go for 12 days.
If anyone has done it please share with me an itinerary, what to take as far as food or clothes, how does one stop at places and tours them or arrange a night in a hotel. I do not want to just get on a train without planning this well since I do not have a car with me
Thank you in advance for all your responses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 2 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 3 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 4 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 5 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 6 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 7 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 8 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 9 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 10 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 11 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 12 Rental Car Orlando
- 13 Inexpensive family getaways
- 14 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 15 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 16 Discounted Rental Car?
- 17 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 18 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 19 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 20 Valdez, Alaska
- 21 NJ to Florida drive
- 22 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 23 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 24 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 25 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC