I would like to travel with my husband from NY across the USA or Canada by train or going north to North East Canada. I would like to go for 12 days.
If anyone has done it please share with me an itinerary, what to take as far as food or clothes, how does one stop at places and tours them or arrange a night in a hotel. I do not want to just get on a train without planning this well since I do not have a car with me
Thank you in advance for all your responses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 3 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 6 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 7 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 8 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Alaska
- 11 San Diego grocery stores
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 17 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 22 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona