I would like to travel with my husband from NY across the USA or Canada by train or going north to North East Canada. I would like to go for 12 days.
If anyone has done it please share with me an itinerary, what to take as far as food or clothes, how does one stop at places and tours them or arrange a night in a hotel. I do not want to just get on a train without planning this well since I do not have a car with me
Thank you in advance for all your responses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 2 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 3 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 4 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 5 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 6 Bed and Breakfast
- 7 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 8 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 9 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 10 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 11 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 12 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 13 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 14 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 15 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 16 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 17 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 18 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 19 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 20 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 21 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 22 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 24 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 25 OHare car service north suburbs