I would like to travel with my husband from NY across the USA or Canada by train or going north to North East Canada. I would like to go for 12 days.
If anyone has done it please share with me an itinerary, what to take as far as food or clothes, how does one stop at places and tours them or arrange a night in a hotel. I do not want to just get on a train without planning this well since I do not have a car with me
Thank you in advance for all your responses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trinity Site, NM
- 2 Santa Fe Itineray
- 3 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 4 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 5 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 6 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 7 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 8 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 9 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 10 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 11 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 12 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 13 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 14 Hotel in Reno
- 15 North Carolina airports
- 16 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 17 Boston to Naples florida
- 18 Retiring to Tucson
- 19 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 20 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 best health clubs with lap pools
- 23 10 days vacation in California
- 24 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 25 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine