I would like to travel with my husband from NY across the USA or Canada by train or going north to North East Canada. I would like to go for 12 days.
If anyone has done it please share with me an itinerary, what to take as far as food or clothes, how does one stop at places and tours them or arrange a night in a hotel. I do not want to just get on a train without planning this well since I do not have a car with me
Thank you in advance for all your responses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 Nashville Never Been
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 6 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 7 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 8 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 9 Traveling in winter
- 10 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 11 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 12 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 13 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 14 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 15 New orleans recs for family
- 16 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 17 Later Winter around Mobile
- 18 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 19 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 20 Uber boston
- 21 Florida keys trip
- 22 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 23 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 24 Florida beach vacation
- 25 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July