I would like to travel with my husband from NY across the USA or Canada by train or going north to North East Canada. I would like to go for 12 days.
If anyone has done it please share with me an itinerary, what to take as far as food or clothes, how does one stop at places and tours them or arrange a night in a hotel. I do not want to just get on a train without planning this well since I do not have a car with me
Thank you in advance for all your responses
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 2 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 3 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 4 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 5 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 6 Florida with a 2 year old
- 7 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 8 7 days in colorado
- 9 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 10 yk's family trip to The Berkshires, July 2017
- 11 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 12 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 13 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 14 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 15 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum
- 16 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 17 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 18 Is a trip to the Florida keys for us?
- 19 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 20 Annual Trip to NOLA - Satchmo and Flooding ?!?
- 21 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 22 Best LUXURY, Ocean Front Condo Rental on Maui for TWO
- 23 Family road trip
- 24 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 25 Trip to Anchorage