After leaving the Shenandoah area, my husband and I are heading to D.C. and are considering some budget hotels in the area: Henley Park (926 Massachusetts Ave NW), Eldon Suites (933 L Street NW) or Days Inn Connecticut Avenue NW. Could someone tell me how bad the traffic situation is, driving to any of these places? (or if one of these hotels may be easier to get to)? Does the weekend help at all? We will most likely be there in August. If anyone has stayed at these places, any info welcomed also. Thanks in advance.
Traffic/Budget Hotels in Washington DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oahu ideas
- 2 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 3 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 4 Key Largo, FL
- 5 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 6 Death Valley in June
- 7 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 8 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 9 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 10 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 11 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 12 San Diego grocery stores
- 13 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 West Coast Bound End of March
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 19 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 20 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 21 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 22 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 25 Best places to move to Florida?