After leaving the Shenandoah area, my husband and I are heading to D.C. and are considering some budget hotels in the area: Henley Park (926 Massachusetts Ave NW), Eldon Suites (933 L Street NW) or Days Inn Connecticut Avenue NW. Could someone tell me how bad the traffic situation is, driving to any of these places? (or if one of these hotels may be easier to get to)? Does the weekend help at all? We will most likely be there in August. If anyone has stayed at these places, any info welcomed also. Thanks in advance.
Traffic/Budget Hotels in Washington DC
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 9 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 10 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 13 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England