After leaving the Shenandoah area, my husband and I are heading to D.C. and are considering some budget hotels in the area: Henley Park (926 Massachusetts Ave NW), Eldon Suites (933 L Street NW) or Days Inn Connecticut Avenue NW. Could someone tell me how bad the traffic situation is, driving to any of these places? (or if one of these hotels may be easier to get to)? Does the weekend help at all? We will most likely be there in August. If anyone has stayed at these places, any info welcomed also. Thanks in advance.
Traffic/Budget Hotels in Washington DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 2 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 3 Seafood
- 4 Boston
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 7 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 8 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 9 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 13 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 16 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 17 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 18 Boston/Salem with kids
- 19 Connecticut River Byway
- 20 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 21 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 22 San Diego farmer's markets
- 23 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 24 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 25 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?