I am curious if anyone has or thought about ever trading their family residents or vacation home with another family for a vacation destination for a week or two? I ask because I live in Orange County Southern California near Disneyland, California Adventure, Knott's Berry Farm and beaches. I have heard of places that set these trades up, but a little scary to have strangers in my home. Is there anyone out there that has done this? If so, please share your experience.
Trading Homes for Vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 2 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 3 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 4 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 5 Myrtle Beach
- 6 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 9 Colorado in the summer!
- 10 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 Washington DC Metro
- 14 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 15 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 16 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 20 Travel West Coast
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 23 Wine Country Picnic
- 24 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 25 Road trip through the south