I am curious if anyone has or thought about ever trading their family residents or vacation home with another family for a vacation destination for a week or two? I ask because I live in Orange County Southern California near Disneyland, California Adventure, Knott's Berry Farm and beaches. I have heard of places that set these trades up, but a little scary to have strangers in my home. Is there anyone out there that has done this? If so, please share your experience.
Trading Homes for Vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 4 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 5 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 6 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 7 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 8 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 9 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 10 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 11 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 12 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 13 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 14 Shenandoah National Park
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 17 Seattle Visit April
- 18 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 21 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 22 Morning in miami
- 23 Roadtrip Key West or Marco Island in January
- 24 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 25 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question