Hello! My husband and I have been researching areas and neighborhoods around pittsburgh that may be good to move to, due to a new job. What is the area around Castle Shannon like? Are there good neighborhoods to begin a family in, and is it easy to get to and from downtown pittsburgh? We are a fairly young couple but want to buy a home in a family oriented, safe neighborhood. Thanks!
Towns south of pittsburgh - good for families?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Boston area
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 Savanah Sojourn
- 4 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 7 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 8 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 9 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 10 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 13 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 14 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 15 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 16 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 17 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 20 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 21 Rockport, MA dining?
- 22 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 23 Princeville in January
- 24 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans