I am trying to book any sort of walking tours, ghost tours, Segway etc. I am a person on a budget so I am afraid I will possibly book a tour with a company that is not so great (I did this in Charleston). Please let me know which ones are the best and which to avoid. I may just book a Segway tour but I want the historical information as well. I also heard I should book with a personal tour guide instead any thoughts on this?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 2 Sonoma
- 3 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 4 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 5 New Orleans
- 6 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 9 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 10 Alaska cruise
- 11 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 12 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 13 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 14 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 15 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 16 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 17 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 18 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 19 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 20 AR State Parks
- 21 California Trip
- 22 101 closure
- 23 Drive Mt Ranier to Port Angeles- any can't miss sites along the way?
- 24 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 25 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth