I am trying to book any sort of walking tours, ghost tours, Segway etc. I am a person on a budget so I am afraid I will possibly book a tour with a company that is not so great (I did this in Charleston). Please let me know which ones are the best and which to avoid. I may just book a Segway tour but I want the historical information as well. I also heard I should book with a personal tour guide instead any thoughts on this?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 2 911 Museum
- 3 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 4 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 5 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 6 TSA Security Question
- 7 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 8 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 9 hotel in NYC
- 10 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 11 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 12 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 13 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 14 Austin TX restaurants
- 15 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 16 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 17 Hotel in Austin
- 18 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 19 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 20 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 21 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 22 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 23 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 24 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 25 New/Different in Kennebunkport?