I am trying to book any sort of walking tours, ghost tours, Segway etc. I am a person on a budget so I am afraid I will possibly book a tour with a company that is not so great (I did this in Charleston). Please let me know which ones are the best and which to avoid. I may just book a Segway tour but I want the historical information as well. I also heard I should book with a personal tour guide instead any thoughts on this?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Border crossing
- 2 Parka in PA during February?
- 3 Driving Alaska
- 4 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 5 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 6 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 7 Back from the Big Easy
- 8 Cross country tips
- 9 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 10 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 11 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 12 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 13 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 16 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 17 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 18 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 19 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 20 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 21 IAH to HOU Questions
- 22 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 23 Jazzfest side trips
- 24 March in New Mexico
- 25 No Spam this morning!!