I am trying to book any sort of walking tours, ghost tours, Segway etc. I am a person on a budget so I am afraid I will possibly book a tour with a company that is not so great (I did this in Charleston). Please let me know which ones are the best and which to avoid. I may just book a Segway tour but I want the historical information as well. I also heard I should book with a personal tour guide instead any thoughts on this?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Tour
- 2 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 3 Rhode Island Get Away
- 4 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 5 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 6 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 7 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 8 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 9 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 10 Venice, CA area
- 11 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 12 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 13 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 14 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 15 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 16 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 17 Adirondacks trip repot
- 18 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 19 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 20 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 21 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 22 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 23 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 24 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 25 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?