I am trying to book any sort of walking tours, ghost tours, Segway etc. I am a person on a budget so I am afraid I will possibly book a tour with a company that is not so great (I did this in Charleston). Please let me know which ones are the best and which to avoid. I may just book a Segway tour but I want the historical information as well. I also heard I should book with a personal tour guide instead any thoughts on this?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 2 Angels Landing
- 3 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 4 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 7 First time visit to California
- 8 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 9 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 10 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 11 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 12 NY State Assembly Internship
- 13 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 14 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 15 Touring Hearst Castle
- 16 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 17 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 18 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 19 San Francisco
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 22 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 23 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 24 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 25 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival