I am trying to book any sort of walking tours, ghost tours, Segway etc. I am a person on a budget so I am afraid I will possibly book a tour with a company that is not so great (I did this in Charleston). Please let me know which ones are the best and which to avoid. I may just book a Segway tour but I want the historical information as well. I also heard I should book with a personal tour guide instead any thoughts on this?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 2 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 3 Redwoods National Park
- 4 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 5 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 6 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 7 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 8 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 9 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 10 New Mexico in May
- 11 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 12 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 13 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 14 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Traveling Alone
- 16 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 17 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 18 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 19 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 20 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 21 Arizona in late January
- 22 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 23 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 24 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 25 Las Vegas Vacation