I am trying to book any sort of walking tours, ghost tours, Segway etc. I am a person on a budget so I am afraid I will possibly book a tour with a company that is not so great (I did this in Charleston). Please let me know which ones are the best and which to avoid. I may just book a Segway tour but I want the historical information as well. I also heard I should book with a personal tour guide instead any thoughts on this?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 2 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 3 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 4 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 5 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 6 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 7 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 8 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 9 First Trip to New Mexico
- 10 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 11 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 12 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 13 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 14 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 15 San Antonio shopping
- 16 Which island for R&R?
- 17 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 18 blue ridge parkway?
- 19 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 20 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 21 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 22 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 23 San Diego, mission valley
- 24 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver