I am trying to book any sort of walking tours, ghost tours, Segway etc. I am a person on a budget so I am afraid I will possibly book a tour with a company that is not so great (I did this in Charleston). Please let me know which ones are the best and which to avoid. I may just book a Segway tour but I want the historical information as well. I also heard I should book with a personal tour guide instead any thoughts on this?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Change planes in Atlanta
- 2 Restaurants in Mesa
- 3 Wine Country
- 4 a short trip to san francisco
- 5 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 6 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 7 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 8 I95
- 9 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 10 Pt Everglades to fll
- 11 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 12 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 13 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 14 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 15 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 16 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 17 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 18 Uber boston
- 19 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 20 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 21 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 22 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 23 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 24 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 25 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?