Does anyone have any input about the boat tours going into Kenai Fjords National Park? I was thinking about taking the Northwestern Fjord tour, which is 9 hrs long . What is the difference between this tour, and the shorter tours as far as the wildlife viewing? Is it necessary to take the longer tour, or just as good to take a shorter one? Appreciate any info anyone might have.
Tours into Kenai Fjords National Park
- 1 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 2 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 3 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 4 Help with NYC transit
- 5 Boston Area College Tour
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 8 Door County
- 9 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 10 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 11 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 12 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 13 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 14 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 15 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 16 Albuquerque to Denver
- 17 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 18 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 19 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 20 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 21 Using public transit in San Diego
- 22 Williamsburg VA
- 23 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 24 A Visit to Charleston
- 25 Restos in Boca Raton