My wife and I are going to be on a trip which takes us through Milwaukee. We like to take architectural, historical or food tours when we visit a city for the first time. We will only be in the city one night, but will arrive mid afternoon in August. Is anyone familiar with the offerings along these lines? We enjoy bus tours or walking if i is not too extensive. Thanks.
Tours in Downtown, Milwaukee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 2 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 3 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 10 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 11 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 12 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 13 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 14 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 15 USA with a 3 year old
- 16 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Universal studios/Orlando
- 19 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 20 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 21 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 22 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 23 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip