My wife and I are going to be on a trip which takes us through Milwaukee. We like to take architectural, historical or food tours when we visit a city for the first time. We will only be in the city one night, but will arrive mid afternoon in August. Is anyone familiar with the offerings along these lines? We enjoy bus tours or walking if i is not too extensive. Thanks.
Tours in Downtown, Milwaukee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 4 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 5 Dining in D.C.
- 6 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 7 Jersey City Parking
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Washington DC Metro
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 13 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 16 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 17 Alaska cruise and land
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 22 NYC taxi vs car service
- 23 rain in Kauai
- 24 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara