My wife and I are going to be on a trip which takes us through Milwaukee. We like to take architectural, historical or food tours when we visit a city for the first time. We will only be in the city one night, but will arrive mid afternoon in August. Is anyone familiar with the offerings along these lines? We enjoy bus tours or walking if i is not too extensive. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recent Spam Attacks
- 2 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 3 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 4 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 5 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 6 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 7 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 8 Maui - luau question
- 9 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 10 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 11 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 12 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 13 Zurich airport connections
- 14 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 15 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 16 Miami airport--safety??
- 17 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 18 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 19 Things to do in Toronto
- 20 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 21 How Much??-Taxi from Atlanta airport to Emory University
- 22 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 23 US whole month of January where to
- 24 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 25 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles