My wife and I are going to be on a trip which takes us through Milwaukee. We like to take architectural, historical or food tours when we visit a city for the first time. We will only be in the city one night, but will arrive mid afternoon in August. Is anyone familiar with the offerings along these lines? We enjoy bus tours or walking if i is not too extensive. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 2 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 3 Hotels Houston
- 4 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 5 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 6 GTL Bicycle Carbon rims from China
- 7 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 8 Maui - best hotels/condos with good snorkeling right at the hotel
- 9 Develop Muscle
- 10 Auto train tips?
- 11 Nashville 2016
- 12 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 13 I40 East in November
- 14 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 15 My CA itinerary
- 16 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 17 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 18 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 19 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 20 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 21 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 22 Grand Canyon to LA
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 25 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March