My wife and I are going to be on a trip which takes us through Milwaukee. We like to take architectural, historical or food tours when we visit a city for the first time. We will only be in the city one night, but will arrive mid afternoon in August. Is anyone familiar with the offerings along these lines? We enjoy bus tours or walking if i is not too extensive. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to northern California
- 2 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 3 40th in Key West
- 4 Washington DC with kids
- 5 help from a true New Yorker.
- 6 Downtown Chicago
- 7 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 8 Safety Concerns
- 9 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 10 Alaska -public transport
- 11 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 12 Alaska independent tour for group
- 13 Hamilton Broadway
- 14 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 15 5 days in Colorado
- 16 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 17 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 18 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 19 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 20 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 21 First Trip to Texas -
- 22 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 23 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 24 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 25 Sedona for a Month