My wife and I are going to be on a trip which takes us through Milwaukee. We like to take architectural, historical or food tours when we visit a city for the first time. We will only be in the city one night, but will arrive mid afternoon in August. Is anyone familiar with the offerings along these lines? We enjoy bus tours or walking if i is not too extensive. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 2 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 3 Boston Ideas
- 4 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 5 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 6 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 7 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 8 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 9 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 10 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 11 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 12 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 13 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 14 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 15 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 16 Lake Champlain, VT
- 17 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 18 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 19 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 20 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 21 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 22 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 23 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 24 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 25 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO