My wife and I are going to be on a trip which takes us through Milwaukee. We like to take architectural, historical or food tours when we visit a city for the first time. We will only be in the city one night, but will arrive mid afternoon in August. Is anyone familiar with the offerings along these lines? We enjoy bus tours or walking if i is not too extensive. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 4 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 5 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 6 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 7 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 8 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 9 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 10 NYC with wheelchair
- 11 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 12 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 13 Returned from Sedona
- 14 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 15 Carlsbad Caverns
- 16 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 17 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 19 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 20 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 21 Biloxi Suggestions
- 22 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 23 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 24 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 25 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.