My wife and I are going to be on a trip which takes us through Milwaukee. We like to take architectural, historical or food tours when we visit a city for the first time. We will only be in the city one night, but will arrive mid afternoon in August. Is anyone familiar with the offerings along these lines? We enjoy bus tours or walking if i is not too extensive. Thanks.
Tours in Downtown, Milwaukee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Skiing
- 2 American Honeymoon in March
- 3 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 4 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 5 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 10 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 11 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 12 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 15 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 16 From Seattle airport to the city
- 17 Middle America in October
- 18 New York City Christmas Trip
- 19 visit to HIghLine
- 20 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 21 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 22 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 25 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go