My wife and I are going to be on a trip which takes us through Milwaukee. We like to take architectural, historical or food tours when we visit a city for the first time. We will only be in the city one night, but will arrive mid afternoon in August. Is anyone familiar with the offerings along these lines? We enjoy bus tours or walking if i is not too extensive. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for info on visiting the John Day Fossil Beds NM in Oregon
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 4 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 5 Phone SIM
- 6 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 7 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 8 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 9 New England Canada Road Trip
- 10 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 11 Trip Starting from New York
- 12 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 13 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 14 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 15 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 16 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 17 A day in Boston
- 18 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 19 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 20 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 21 Newport , RI
- 22 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 23 Nilichik Ak.
- 24 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 25 Las vegas +21