My wife and I are going to be on a trip which takes us through Milwaukee. We like to take architectural, historical or food tours when we visit a city for the first time. We will only be in the city one night, but will arrive mid afternoon in August. Is anyone familiar with the offerings along these lines? We enjoy bus tours or walking if i is not too extensive. Thanks.
Tours in Downtown, Milwaukee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 2 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 3 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 4 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 5 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 6 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 7 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 8 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 9 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 10 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 11 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 12 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 13 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 14 Boston to see Sargent works
- 15 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 16 New York City - apartment locations
- 17 Utah 2
- 18 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 19 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 20 Tudor city -special help/info
- 21 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 22 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 23 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 24 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 25 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?