My wife and I are going to be on a trip which takes us through Milwaukee. We like to take architectural, historical or food tours when we visit a city for the first time. We will only be in the city one night, but will arrive mid afternoon in August. Is anyone familiar with the offerings along these lines? We enjoy bus tours or walking if i is not too extensive. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/primo-garcinia/
- 2 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 3 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 4 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 5 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 6 universal studios and disney
- 7 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 8 Honeymoon out west.
- 9 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 10 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 11 Chicago to Charleston
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 14 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 15 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 16 USA, Trip to the south
- 17 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 24 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 25 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting