My wife and I are going to be on a trip which takes us through Milwaukee. We like to take architectural, historical or food tours when we visit a city for the first time. We will only be in the city one night, but will arrive mid afternoon in August. Is anyone familiar with the offerings along these lines? We enjoy bus tours or walking if i is not too extensive. Thanks.
Tours in Downtown, Milwaukee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Barbara, California
- 2 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 3 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 4 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 5 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 6 Hotel near Miami airport
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 9 moving to florida
- 10 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 11 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 12 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 15 Road Trip SW
- 16 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 17 Philly
- 18 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 19 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 20 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 21 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 22 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 23 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 24 Pub with food in Seattle
- 25 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs