My wife and I are going to be on a trip which takes us through Milwaukee. We like to take architectural, historical or food tours when we visit a city for the first time. We will only be in the city one night, but will arrive mid afternoon in August. Is anyone familiar with the offerings along these lines? We enjoy bus tours or walking if i is not too extensive. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 2 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 3 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 4 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 5 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 6 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 7 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 8 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 9 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 10 Beer Bar - NYC
- 11 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 12 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 15 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 16 Seattle?
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 costco Big island
- 21 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 22 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 23 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 24 Wedding gifts?
- 25 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November