Any recommendations of reputable tour company for a guided, driving tour to Joshua Tree National Park? Interested in approx. 5 hours, major focus on the National Park, but other sights would be nice, no major hiking.
I see prices ranging from $99 to $200.
Tours from Palm Springs to Joshua Tree Park
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 5 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 23 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Key West on NYE