We have about two weeks to tour Savannah, Charleston and the other parts of the South. Can you give me some ideas of other towns/cities to visit? Ideas for hotels and sights are also welcome.
touring the south
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 3 Ackislander
- 4 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 5 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 6 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 7 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 8 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 9 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 10 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 11 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 12 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 13 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 14 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 15 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 16 Cross Country RV Trip
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 19 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 20 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 21 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 22 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 23 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 24 California
- 25 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?