We have about two weeks to tour Savannah, Charleston and the other parts of the South. Can you give me some ideas of other towns/cities to visit? Ideas for hotels and sights are also welcome.
touring the south
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Book of Mormon review
- 2 SFO International Airport
- 3 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 4 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 5 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 6 Yosemite Lodging
- 7 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 8 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 9 Worst Restaurants in America
- 10 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 11 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 14 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 15 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Arches National Park in a day
- 18 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 19 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 20 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 21 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 22 Fall color yet?
- 23 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions