We have about two weeks to tour Savannah, Charleston and the other parts of the South. Can you give me some ideas of other towns/cities to visit? Ideas for hotels and sights are also welcome.
touring the south
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 2 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 3 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 4 Philadelphia ?
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 7 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 8 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 9 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 10 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 11 Hawaii
- 12 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 13 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 14 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 15 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 16 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 17 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 18 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 19 River Cafe
- 20 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 21 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 22 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 23 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 24 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 25 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)