We have about two weeks to tour Savannah, Charleston and the other parts of the South. Can you give me some ideas of other towns/cities to visit? Ideas for hotels and sights are also welcome.
touring the south
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 2 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 3 Zion the narrows
- 4 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 5 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 6 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 7 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 8 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 9 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 10 Advice on Roadtrip
- 11 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 12 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 13 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 14 cincinnati with kids
- 15 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 16 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 17 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 18 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 19 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 20 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 23 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 24 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 25 A short stay in LA...Trip Report