We have about two weeks to tour Savannah, Charleston and the other parts of the South. Can you give me some ideas of other towns/cities to visit? Ideas for hotels and sights are also welcome.
touring the south
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 2 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 3 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 4 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 5 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 6 New Orleans
- 7 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 8 Baytown, Texas
- 9 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 10 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 11 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 12 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 13 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 14 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 15 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 16 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 17 Santa Barbara area
- 18 Boston in winter?
- 19 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 20 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 21 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 22 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 23 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 24 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 25 Need advice for visiting Oahu.