We have about two weeks to tour Savannah, Charleston and the other parts of the South. Can you give me some ideas of other towns/cities to visit? Ideas for hotels and sights are also welcome.
touring the south
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 4 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 5 San Fransisco to LA
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Where to go in Maine?
- 8 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 9 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 10 rain in Kauai
- 11 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 12 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 13 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 17 Dining in D.C.
- 18 Jersey City Parking
- 19 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 20 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 23 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 24 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 25 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA