We are just beginning to plan our tour and would appreciate some help. We are coming from England to NY late May for 3-4 weeks and intend to hire a car and see as much as we can. We particularly like to see the best scenery and maybe do some short (half day) hikes. There are only 2 fixes, the Green Mt Forest and we need to finish in Easton NJ. We would also like to go to Cape Cod, Boston and hope to get as far as Bar Harbour. Does anyone have any suggestions as to itinerary, must-see places or places to stay?
Tour of new England
- 1 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 2 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 3 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 4 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 5 Savannah restaurants
- 6 Boston and surrounding area
- 7 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 8 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 9 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 10 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 11 Middlebury vt quickie
- 12 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 13 Denver 1 day in denver
- 14 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 15 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 16 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 17 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 18 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 19 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 20 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 21 Albuquerque to Denver
- 22 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 23 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 24 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 25 American Airlines reservation question