We would like to hire a tour guide for about a 2 hour tour of Chinatown. Last visit to NYC, we walked around and it was a bit overwhelming and confusing but we enjoyed the area. It would be nice to learn about the area. Any recommendations? We aren't interested in a food tour, just a tour that would be appropriate for mixes ages (12 - 65). We will be there in Feb. but decided not to go to Chinatown for the parade on Sunday, Feb. 10th. We will probably go on that Tuesday after the parade so we are still hoping to learn about Chinese New Year.
Tour guide for Chinatown recommendation needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 6 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Dining in D.C.
- 15 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 16 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 17 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 18 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 24 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 25 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone