We would like to hire a tour guide for about a 2 hour tour of Chinatown. Last visit to NYC, we walked around and it was a bit overwhelming and confusing but we enjoyed the area. It would be nice to learn about the area. Any recommendations? We aren't interested in a food tour, just a tour that would be appropriate for mixes ages (12 - 65). We will be there in Feb. but decided not to go to Chinatown for the parade on Sunday, Feb. 10th. We will probably go on that Tuesday after the parade so we are still hoping to learn about Chinese New Year.
Tour guide for Chinatown recommendation needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 5 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 6 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 7 Philadelphia
- 8 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 USA with a 3 year old
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 NYC theatre broadway
- 16 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 17 Universal studios/Orlando
- 18 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 23 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 24 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!