We would like to hire a tour guide for about a 2 hour tour of Chinatown. Last visit to NYC, we walked around and it was a bit overwhelming and confusing but we enjoyed the area. It would be nice to learn about the area. Any recommendations? We aren't interested in a food tour, just a tour that would be appropriate for mixes ages (12 - 65). We will be there in Feb. but decided not to go to Chinatown for the parade on Sunday, Feb. 10th. We will probably go on that Tuesday after the parade so we are still hoping to learn about Chinese New Year.
Tour guide for Chinatown recommendation needed
- 1 Help with NYC transit
- 2 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 3 Boston Area College Tour
- 4 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 5 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 6 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 7 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 8 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 9 build a nice website
- 10 Red Leather Sofa
- 11 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 12 Albuquerque to Denver
- 13 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 14 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 15 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 16 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 17 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 18 Using public transit in San Diego
- 19 Williamsburg VA
- 20 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 21 A Visit to Charleston
- 22 Restos in Boca Raton
- 23 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 24 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 25 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)