We would like to hire a tour guide for about a 2 hour tour of Chinatown. Last visit to NYC, we walked around and it was a bit overwhelming and confusing but we enjoyed the area. It would be nice to learn about the area. Any recommendations? We aren't interested in a food tour, just a tour that would be appropriate for mixes ages (12 - 65). We will be there in Feb. but decided not to go to Chinatown for the parade on Sunday, Feb. 10th. We will probably go on that Tuesday after the parade so we are still hoping to learn about Chinese New Year.
Tour guide for Chinatown recommendation needed
View all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 Which San Francisco vacation apartment rental has a better location?
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 7 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 8 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 9 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 10 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 11 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 12 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 15 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Biloxi questions again
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?