We would like to hire a tour guide for about a 2 hour tour of Chinatown. Last visit to NYC, we walked around and it was a bit overwhelming and confusing but we enjoyed the area. It would be nice to learn about the area. Any recommendations? We aren't interested in a food tour, just a tour that would be appropriate for mixes ages (12 - 65). We will be there in Feb. but decided not to go to Chinatown for the parade on Sunday, Feb. 10th. We will probably go on that Tuesday after the parade so we are still hoping to learn about Chinese New Year.
Tour guide for Chinatown recommendation needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to CT
- 2 Northwest USA
- 3 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 4 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 5 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 6 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 9 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 10 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 Hotels Philly
- 17 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 18 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 19 Green Flea in NYC
- 20 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 21 Orlando in March
- 22 New England September
- 23 Ackislander
- 24 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 25 Cross Country RV Trip