It must have been 20 years ago, when I was practically a teenager on my first trip to NYC. We had dinner at Top of the Sixes across or next to St. Patrick's Cathedral. The view was spectacular, I remember it to this day. When I bring my family to NYC this summer, I'd like to have dinner in a place with a skyscraper view -- but not WTC. Does Top of the Sixes still exist? I never see it reviewed in any travel book. Is it any good?
Top of the Sixes - Still There?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 New York City Christmas Trip
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 From Seattle airport to the city
- 9 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 10 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 11 Colorado Skiing
- 12 American Honeymoon in March
- 13 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 14 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 15 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 18 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 19 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 20 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 23 Middle America in October
- 24 visit to HIghLine
- 25 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live